Reviews for Scythe the Requiem
FalcoSubbuteo chapter 1 . 6/20
I love the concept, please tell me you plan to write more of this sometime!
(Keels over from laughter.) "Call an ambulance! This man is dying from laughter! XD I hope you continue this, because I think it would make a funny series.
Kitsune Hatake chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
please i beg you continue with this*kneeling with a a pleading look*
Moony the Mature One chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Please continue this story soon! Love Vash and Harry! Go love and peace!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
0.0
VashHarry fan chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Omg that's awesome so when does he discover he can do magic or at least know he can do something no one else can and control it
TyroAkira chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Haha! Cute! I love it- especially the way you captured Vash's personality. Well done! Can't wait for more.
shadowlynx chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
interesting, though I think harry came around a little too fast and strong, but, can't wait for more, does he manage to control his magic or does it just explode at times?
goldenqueenofthecove chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I like the story a lot so far, but I've noticed several small mistakes. One, Harry's birthday is the thirty-first and not the thirtieth. The second one might not be a mistake but a bit of creative license, but Vash is the $$60,000,000,000 man not $$10,000,000,000. I don't know if you were planning on it raising later or if it was just an honest mistake, but I thought I'd point it out. Anyway, keep up the great work and update soon!

Write on!
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Continue this as soon as you can, please! I ADORE this! X]

Hugs & Kittens,
Wizard
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
great start to the story. i'd really like to know where in the Trigun time this takes place so please let me know. i hope you plan to update soon cause i would love to read more of this story
Zak saturday 1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
update
Jillian Moore chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh, what a great premise! I hope that you'll continue this story, I'd love to see where you take it. Great job; thanks for sharing your hard work with us!
Skye Guardian chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Dude, I know this isn't a famous crossover most people write, but shit! Kept going! Update!
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
-snickers- I like this story! Hope you update soon!