Reviews for Scythe the Requiem
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 2/18
This...could be better. Vash's eye color is wrong for starters and Harry shouldn't know what a Life Dept is at 9years old. In the books he didn't know what it was til he years after entering the Wizarding world I think. Then you state in the line break that it's 5 years later followed with a description stating that Harry has only been with Vash for a year so that's confusing. You repeated part of the story that was in Harry's point of view but kept most of it the same as Vash's so it probably could've been shortened or cut out all together. And since Harry is only about 10 years old since he was 9 and has been with Vash for a year his voice shouldn't suddenly be intimidatingly deep unless he's faking it and after being in the dursleys care all his life and mostly starved it is strange that he'd suddenly be really tall so quickly. There are a few other issues that I'm sure you could iron out if you took the time to and let someone else beta for you.
ElegantButler chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
The bird is called a Thomas.
Lord-Marauder-2013 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Defiantly something a bit different. Hope to read more in the future
FalcoSubbuteo chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I love the concept, please tell me you plan to write more of this sometime!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
(Keels over from laughter.) "Call an ambulance! This man is dying from laughter! XD I hope you continue this, because I think it would make a funny series.
Kitsune Hatake chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
please i beg you continue with this*kneeling with a a pleading look*
Moony the Mature One chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Please continue this story soon! Love Vash and Harry! Go love and peace!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
0.0
VashHarry fan chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Omg that's awesome so when does he discover he can do magic or at least know he can do something no one else can and control it
TyroAkira chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Haha! Cute! I love it- especially the way you captured Vash's personality. Well done! Can't wait for more.
shadowlynx chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
interesting, though I think harry came around a little too fast and strong, but, can't wait for more, does he manage to control his magic or does it just explode at times?
goldenqueenofthecove chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I like the story a lot so far, but I've noticed several small mistakes. One, Harry's birthday is the thirty-first and not the thirtieth. The second one might not be a mistake but a bit of creative license, but Vash is the $$60,000,000,000 man not $$10,000,000,000. I don't know if you were planning on it raising later or if it was just an honest mistake, but I thought I'd point it out. Anyway, keep up the great work and update soon!

Write on!
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Continue this as soon as you can, please! I ADORE this! X]

Hugs & Kittens,
Wizard
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
great start to the story. i'd really like to know where in the Trigun time this takes place so please let me know. i hope you plan to update soon cause i would love to read more of this story
Zak saturday 1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012