Reviews for Rise
Psifonian chapter 9 . 7/5
I was thinking about this story recently, so I went back and re-read it, and found it even more enjoyable and thrilling the second time. I do hope that you return to it, and that we know how the brawl with the balverines shakes out, and to know where Jack's story will proceed from here.
eliseihuh chapter 1 . 12/26/2019
So after delving back into the Fable Anniversary on Steam, I realized I never looked up any fanfiction for this series. But I am delighted that I found this story. The writing, storytelling and world building are all very well written and I am intrigued as to what is planned for our dear Chicken Chaser. I absolutely love that his name is Jack and I really hope this gets updated sometime in the next decade.
InfectedElite chapter 9 . 6/12/2019
I remember reading this many moons ago and thinking it was the best fable story this site had to offer. It seems that still hasn’t changed. I’ve kinda given up hope, but I would love to see more of this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
I could be wrong, but after jack gets hit with the knife, it seems as though he pulls it out of his arm twice. Might want to edit that if so.
That aside, you write the combat very well. Fast paced action with strong emotional undercurrent. I tip my hat to you sir.
reviewbot859 chapter 9 . 3/21/2017
This is pretty good! good job, mate!
timewastin chapter 9 . 2/2/2017
Welcome back! Thanks for the update. Great chapter, loved the personality of the characters standing out.
BladesuntilDelphine chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
So glad to see this alive again.
BladesuntilDelphine chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
So glad to see this alive again.
Selias chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
Oh? Been a while. Good chapter, though.
Deadzepplin chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
AWESOME! Never expected this to live again!
Billy Buyo chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
Really great to see that this is still alive.
Thanks for all of your hard work.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
I really hope that this fanfic isn't dead for good, because it's one of the best i've read in a while. It's characters are all well-written, the changes it makes to events in the game are great and the relationships between jack and characters such as Maze and Theresa are actually tangible unlike the game
Silvan Sagevale chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
I do hope this fic isn't dead yet. This is one of the best Fable fics I've been able to find!

Also, if your open for suggestions I think I might have a couple names you can give Jack the Wraith's Learning Sword.

Wither Fang
Will Fang
Fang/Claw of Balvorn
Wolfblood
The Blade of Howls
Howler
Balvornbane
InfectedElite chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Certainly the best fable story I've read. I hope that Jack and Lily get together. Ya, whisper is cool and all, but I just imagine so much in my head for Lily and the hero whenever I play the game. Hope you update soon.
SeductiveApple chapter 8 . 8/31/2015