Reviews for Rise
timewastin chapter 9 . 2/2/2017
Welcome back! Thanks for the update. Great chapter, loved the personality of the characters standing out.
BladesuntilDelphine chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
So glad to see this alive again.
BladesuntilDelphine chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
So glad to see this alive again.
Selias chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
Oh? Been a while. Good chapter, though.
Deadzepplin chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
AWESOME! Never expected this to live again!
Billy Buyo chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
Really great to see that this is still alive.
Thanks for all of your hard work.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
I really hope that this fanfic isn't dead for good, because it's one of the best i've read in a while. It's characters are all well-written, the changes it makes to events in the game are great and the relationships between jack and characters such as Maze and Theresa are actually tangible unlike the game
Scream Lord chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
I do hope this fic isn't dead yet. This is one of the best Fable fics I've been able to find!

Also, if your open for suggestions I think I might have a couple names you can give Jack the Wraith's Learning Sword.

Wither Fang
Will Fang
Fang/Claw of Balvorn
Wolfblood
The Blade of Howls
Howler
Balvornbane
InfectedElite chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Certainly the best fable story I've read. I hope that Jack and Lily get together. Ya, whisper is cool and all, but I just imagine so much in my head for Lily and the hero whenever I play the game. Hope you update soon.
SeductiveApple chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Awesome!
DaOneInDaCorner520 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
I loved Theresa, the elder sister who obviously cares tenderly for her younger sibling. Disliked her as the blind and manipulative seer she became from then on, starting in her reappearance at Twinblade's camp and further deteriorating (in my own opinion) throughout the rest of the series.

I'm glad to see her as that sister again.
DaOneInDaCorner520 chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Jack's gonna have a descendant way down the line with the nickname Sparrow. It almost makes me sorrowful that Jack himself hadn't been given the title. My mind got put on this train of thought as soon as the trader said, "savvy".
DaOneInDaCorner520 chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
Hm, I'm expecting Jack to need to take some sort of side in whatever scheme Kel's cooked up for further on within the plot. Will is such a dynamic power in this, and actually makes me somewhat envious of it when I'm so limited in the actual games.
DaOneInDaCorner520 chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Not entirely sure what he did to be honest. I'm sure I'll get that explanation in a moment though.
DaOneInDaCorner520 chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Ah, a Hero during wartime would be something to see. Duran would be a force of sheer terror in that environment. So, I'm curious to see if the Summon spell will make an appearance. Maybe Jack could call upon the enemies he's slain to fight for him? Instead of mindless drones though they could keep their individualism, would definitely make killing Maze (if it does indeed occur again) a deal more exciting.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »