Reviews for Rise
Man I love this story
Selias chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Hot damn. Literally.
readme-silly chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Definitely worth the wait.
Selkor chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I hope you write another chapter soon only good fable fic I have found!
Chelsea chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
This was so fantastic! Incredibly well-written and engaging, it was such a pleasure to read. I can't wait for the next update!
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
This was a lot of fun. I hope your hero treads a darkish path, the good guys look way too creepy in my opinion.
SwordsmanofS chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Awesome Fable fic. Glad to see a story like this out there. I also enjoy seeing your take on magic in this world, nicely unique in its own way.

I wonder if you plan on including some different cities other than Bowerstone in your fic; Fable really had only two (Knothold Glade being the second) and a small villages like Oakvale. Seeing other large settlements would be great. Though it's also good to see you incorporating the larger world outside of Albion, makes for a more interesting read than just a straight novelization.

Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to reading more of this fic, as well as learning what Jack's Hero alias will be.
jdboss1 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
good
S chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
That seems promising. Fable is one of these fandom with amazing potential that is grossly unexploited, it's a good thing to see a good author have a go at it. Your take on Will is quite interesting by the way, so is your characterization of the cast. I expect greats things from this story.
karthik9 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Sameal-the-lost chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Holy Shit! bloody excellent stuff this, can't wait to see more, update soon Please!
sirnerdlord chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
ive been looking for a story like this for years! please keep up the good work and update soon!
Gogolu chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Nice start.
SwordsmanofS chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This is about the only Fable fic I've read in several years, and this makes me want to break out the old Lost Chapters edition again. That said, I get the feeling that this won't be a rehash of he game; you don't seem the type to do so, and the attack on the Guild is new. Looking forward to where this goes.

I'm also curious as to what Jack's Hero title will be. Something reflecting his skill in Will and swordplay? Hopefully something original.

I love what you've done here and would love to read more. Good luck with the next chapter.
Thanatos757 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I now claim this story's review virginity.

Onto the real review:

This story interests me. There are almost no well written fable stories, much less ones based on the first game. It seems that Jack will focus mainly on Will. I do expect some cool sword fights and bow shots from him, though. Keep up the good work.

Thanatos