Reviews for A Raven's Story
Stephiebob22 chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
That sounds just like them! Brownie points to Minerva for forcing them to work through their issues ;)
FyreFawn chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Another awesome chapter! I had to run and get tissue, because I was starting to cry!
The Bard's Daughter chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Way to go Minerva McGonagall! I'm glad she forced them to work things out.
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Aw, 'My Dearest One', "My Princess', 'Sweet Girl', 'My Little Gryffindor'... It all so adorable and sweet that I just might die. :)
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Well, of course he kissed her. Silly man, getting himself all worked up and nervous. :)
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
God, this story is cute. So cute. Their banter is becoming increasing friendly, it's adorable! The hand-holding, all of it was just so cute.
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Aww. You write them both so well! The bit about Hermione being assigned a detention just so he could force her to relax was brilliant, as was his poorly masked concern for her. :)
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Haha! They're both so adorable formal!
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Great concept! I loved the bit about her hair, that was so cute!
notwritten chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Very good. Keep smiling. :-)
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Just to let you know, I'm writing this as I read:

Rita Skeeter, you little sneak! I could squash her for that XD Haha typical of the twins.

Yep, 'composed, quiet' certainly sounds like my Severus. XD

Awww, you didn't describe the ball! Oh well, it was cute what you did say. 3

Caused them to break up? This i have to see, er, read!

I love how much they are starting to really love each other; as usual, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mira Black-Snape chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
that's cute... My boyfriend doesn't like my hair down, even if I like it that way and makes me look prettier.
Stephiebob22 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
You, my friend, are the master of the cliffhanger... I don't know whether to hug you (for the awesome chapter) or grab your shoulders and shake you (because I'm dying for the next one)!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
I love the story so far. :)
The Bard's Daughter chapter 6 . 4/17/2012