Reviews for A Raven's Story
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Well, of course he kissed her. Silly man, getting himself all worked up and nervous. :)
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
God, this story is cute. So cute. Their banter is becoming increasing friendly, it's adorable! The hand-holding, all of it was just so cute.
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Aww. You write them both so well! The bit about Hermione being assigned a detention just so he could force her to relax was brilliant, as was his poorly masked concern for her. :)
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Haha! They're both so adorable formal!
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Great concept! I loved the bit about her hair, that was so cute!
notwritten chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Very good. Keep smiling. :-)
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Just to let you know, I'm writing this as I read:

Rita Skeeter, you little sneak! I could squash her for that XD Haha typical of the twins.

Yep, 'composed, quiet' certainly sounds like my Severus. XD

Awww, you didn't describe the ball! Oh well, it was cute what you did say. 3

Caused them to break up? This i have to see, er, read!

I love how much they are starting to really love each other; as usual, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
that's cute... My boyfriend doesn't like my hair down, even if I like it that way and makes me look prettier.
Stephiebob22 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
You, my friend, are the master of the cliffhanger... I don't know whether to hug you (for the awesome chapter) or grab your shoulders and shake you (because I'm dying for the next one)!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
I love the story so far. :)
The Bard's Daughter chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Loved it!
arabellagrace chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
wonderful chapter :)
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
How wonderful!
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Ohhhhh so sweet. Heheh obliviating the policeman.

SOOOO true! He could have taught DADA and was well suited to do so, at least the students could have protected themselves. The only other worthwhile teacher they had was Lupin.
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
OMG I'm loving this FanFic! I can't wait to find out what he says! (Though I should think it to be a proposal) Please update soon!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »