Reviews for A Raven's Story
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
I love the story so far. :)
The Bard's Daughter chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Loved it!
arabellagrace chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
wonderful chapter :)
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
How wonderful!
onecelestialbeing chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Ohhhhh so sweet. Heheh obliviating the policeman.

SOOOO true! He could have taught DADA and was well suited to do so, at least the students could have protected themselves. The only other worthwhile teacher they had was Lupin.
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
OMG I'm loving this FanFic! I can't wait to find out what he says! (Though I should think it to be a proposal) Please update soon!
Stephiebob22 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
This story is exquisite! Can't wait for the next update! :D
auroraflame25 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
brilliant! though i hate cliff hangers:)
PeaceLightVictory chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Argh! Suspense! D No fair.

Lol. Looking forward to it! Not guessing. I will allow myself to be pleasantly surprised. )
Stillness Tolls chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
You are just playing around with my brain aren't you? Gar, I can't wait for the next chapter! (this one seemed fairly short btw) I hope you upload it soon though!
boredperson7 chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
I hate you. Why did you leave us with a cliffy? Its a really good cliffhanger, btw. . .
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Damn
ChristinaFay chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Oh I love this! Fantastic letters! Both Severus and Hermione are so in character. Can't wait to see what Severus is going to do next (well of course we all have some idea, but I'm sure you will make it unbelievably romantic)!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
A kiss? Perhaps? lol
arabellagrace chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
you left it there... really? LOL I imagine he's going to muck up somehow asking her out by sounding like something of a burden he must bear LOL sigghhh... he could muck that up with me - it's all good
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »