Reviews for A Raven's Story
wintersong1954 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
A very enjoyable story. I like the use of their letters to tell the past. I'm looking forward to more soon.
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
whooooo lovely.

i just LOVE severus' sarcasm!
Mrs HH chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
I absolutely love it. I cannot wait for more. Such a wonderful concept. The first chapter had me welling up slightly. Really well done x
FaeSong chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Hmmm... I've not actually read a story like this before. I like the way you are structuring the plot into a combination of narrative and letters. You combine them well and I look forward to seeing where you take this.

Blessings,

Fae
StrongHermione chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Wow - this is incredible. The first chapter was so good, it drew me right in and I was so glad I picked this story up at chapter 3 so it didn't mean I had to wait for an update. These first letters between the two of them are fantastic, just easing them in. I like the little teasers as to what will happen later in thier lives and I am really looking forward to reading about it. Please update soon.
pandakelly chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
i just have to say that i am in love with this story already. i love that they lived happily for soo long and that he sought out her friendship... i really enjoy the correspondances. please keep up the good work i cant wait to read the next chapter
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
So whats all the kids names and grandkids?
The Bard's Daughter chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
That was lovely!
PeaceLightVictory chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
( Poor Hermione.

I liked how you compared Voldemort to Hitler. I can see the resemblance there.

Thanks for the update! D
arabellagrace chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Thank you for updating so fast. Loved the letters
xpage394x chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
I love this chapter! I am working my way through your other stories and suggest all your readers do the same!x
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
oooh that was awesome. funnily enough i've never thought about the ravenclaws like that but yes!
xpage394x chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
"I can either continue to be the bastard I have been for the last 20 years, or I can turn over a new leaf and find some 'happiness'. I've decided to combine the two and continue my life as a happy bastard." I love that line, always makes me chuckle! xx
xpage394x chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is a wonderful first chapter, you captured my attention instantly. Keep up the awesome work! x
Fizzabella chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
What an enthralling start! I adore stories told in letters and this is starting out to be one of the best; you have achieved a nice balance between the action of the story itself and the letters which truly tell the tale:)I am adding this to my favorites and alert list so as not to miss a chapter! Thank you for two chapters of pure fanfic enjoyment! I am eagerly looking forward to more!

Warmest regards,