Reviews for A Raven's Story
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
Have to love sev!
The Bard's Daughter chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
This is absolutely wonderful!
arabellagrace chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
loved it
xpage394x chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
I loved this so much! This chapter flowed really well and had some lovely moments in it. X
Shorty653 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
AWWWWEEE, That was sweet.
notwritten chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
That was really good. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
wintersong1954 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
A very enjoyable story. I like the use of their letters to tell the past. I'm looking forward to more soon.
onecelestialbeing chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
whooooo lovely.

i just LOVE severus' sarcasm!
Mrs HH chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
I absolutely love it. I cannot wait for more. Such a wonderful concept. The first chapter had me welling up slightly. Really well done x
FaeSong chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Hmmm... I've not actually read a story like this before. I like the way you are structuring the plot into a combination of narrative and letters. You combine them well and I look forward to seeing where you take this.

Blessings,

Fae
StrongHermione chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Wow - this is incredible. The first chapter was so good, it drew me right in and I was so glad I picked this story up at chapter 3 so it didn't mean I had to wait for an update. These first letters between the two of them are fantastic, just easing them in. I like the little teasers as to what will happen later in thier lives and I am really looking forward to reading about it. Please update soon.
pandakelly chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
i just have to say that i am in love with this story already. i love that they lived happily for soo long and that he sought out her friendship... i really enjoy the correspondances. please keep up the good work i cant wait to read the next chapter
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
So whats all the kids names and grandkids?
The Bard's Daughter chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
That was lovely!
PeaceLightVictory chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
( Poor Hermione.

I liked how you compared Voldemort to Hitler. I can see the resemblance there.

Thanks for the update! D