Reviews for A Raven's Story
cloudshape to ennien chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
Now I see why you recommended tissues. How horrible. To loose a child is so much worse than anything else in the world.

I wonder how it happened, but I guess I will see in the next chapter.

This is such a wonderful story and I quite like the style it is written in. It is still detailed and emotional, but gives only the highlights of a whole life time, or so it seems. I do wonder however, why there is only one great-granddaughter who is visiting and seems to be interested in the life of her great-grandparents. What about the other great-grandchildren and grandchildren?
cloudshape to ennien chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
This is so lovely and sad at the same time, as I know Severus life is over by now. But the happiness about him obviously having had a happy and fullfilling life is even stronger.

I will read on tomorrow.
BlueWater5 chapter 16 . 1/17/2015
Great story!
HawkAngel XD chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
such lovely work! make me cry... brilliant!

HawkAngel
chocote chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
The story was so beautiful ! When i reached the last chapter and the last phrase i began to cry ao hard...and at the same time smiling like some crazy girl...I enjoyed so much these chapters and i am not ashamed to confess that i did not leave my phone down until i reached the end...congrats for writing such a nice story and keep the awesome work :) :*
jensteed chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
That was just heartbreaking. I know how badly he was hurting but he was so cruel and callous to his love. I can't understand how he could manage to take the children, goddamn bastard!
jensteed chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Typical Molly taking over Hermione's wedding plans, though I didn't expect Ginny to button heads on it. Severus had the perfect solution, it was so lovely.
jensteed chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Ah yes, the insecure prat we all know and love finally rears his head, hehe. I'm glad Minerva took the steps to end all the foolishness. I thought Hermione would send her memory of that night but I doubt he'd have even watched it, Legilimency was definitely the way to go.
jensteed chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
It's hardly any easier for me to read a story about his passing on after a full loving life than the abrupt cruel demise he was originally granted but the letters are fantastic. I think it's a beautiful way for them to get to know each other without the awkwardness and certainty of one (Severus) or the other (...probably still Severus again) lashing out and saying something hurtful that they'd regret instantly. They can both truly think about what they mean to say and how they want to treat each other. It's a type of therapy or counselling in a sense for him, putting his past in perspective and seeing that he won't be judged.
Plus I just plain old love letter writing, it's such a pity that it's becoming rarer nowadays.
jensteed chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Well don't I just feel like a crappy fan now? I set this to my favourites aaaages ago because I didn't have the time to read more than a page or so and I didn't want to forget about it...guess who forgot to come back :(
But on the plus side I get to read more awesome (technically) new stories today :)
Diosa Luna chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Hermoso
Jamelia098 chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
SO SAD! i'm quite literally sobbing.
i wish you hadn't killed off one of their kids though
Thanks for writing it :)
furface294 chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
The BEST letter story I have read in FF
MoonlightPr1ncess chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
That was probably the best story I've read thus far. I am in tears and feel like my heart has broken. You captured love and put it into words. I hope to read more from you. Thank you.
Dimac99 chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
I can't stop sobbing and I'm running out of hankies. I don't know how Hermione forgave Severus for his behaviour after struan's death, but I'm so glad she did. Simply a beautiful love story, in the truest sense.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »