Reviews for A Raven's Story
SexySloth chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
Oh my god. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out. I've never been affected so much by a story before. Oh good lord. My boyfriend is staring at me like I've lost my mind. This was exquisite. I don't even have any more words. Thank you for this amazing story. Now I'm off to find a tissue.
sbrande chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Thank you for this lovely story. After reading the first few lines of the first chapter I almost didn't go on, but your writing style held me captive. It was a very sad tale, but also one of hope.

Thanking you for writing this.

Love Sonia :)
JosephineM chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Ok, finished, I cried! I am crying! and you are responsible for it!
katmeows4no1 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
I want you to know I started crying as soon as I read the last few words of your story. It's the same way I cry every time I see the ending of the Notebook. It's sadness for an end and happiness for a life well lived.

I enjoyed Severus and Hermione's story immensely. It is unique and wonderful. I also love how you chose to tell their story, from the perspective of an old woman, flashbacks, and letters. You have a way with words.

In some ways Severus reminds me of my boyfriend who is still insecure after his heart being broken in his last relationship. I am also a bit negatively affected by my last relationship. However, he has rebuilt my heart and helped me take down the walls I had put up. He and I have only been dating for just over a month, but I think I love him. For the past week those words have been trying to spill through my lips. The only reason I have stopped myself from telling him is because I want to tell him in person, not over Skype or a text. It is difficult though. He deserves to know and there are so many things he does that make me happy and I want him to know that. I'm seeing him this weekend :) I know not every couple get the happy ending that Severus and Hermione got, but if Craig and I can achieve a life that is half as happy as that of Severus and Hermione, I will be content.

Kat
Tykuiya chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
This is the first letter style fic that I have read that has actually been both well executed and brought me to tears.
Bravo
nicky1985824 chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Congratulations! It was a very beautiful and moving story and I really enjoyed reading it. You are a quite talented author and I hope you will carry on writing much more excellent stories.
Have a nice day.
Bye,
nicky1985824
Jo Suzuki chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
I honestly did not think I would enjoy reading a SS/HG story... I was quite wary about it in fact! But I decided to try it anyway and I really loved it! :D

I can't deny that, at times, I felt like you deviated a little from Hermione's and Snape's original character (I mean, I honestly can't imagine Snape saying stuff like "My pet" to ANYONE! :P) but overlooking that, the story as a whole was heart-warming to read. :) Oh, and I really liked the concept of using letters! Original idea and well-written! :D

I'm glad I tried a SS/HG story... very interesting! ...and I thought nothing could beat digression like Dramione! :P :D Nice work! :)
BlueGirl258 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I like it...how i met your grand-father, harry potter style :D
RaeMazerolle chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
What an emotional ride. It's 2:33am right now, but I couldn't stop reading. Then I get to the end, and I knew it was coming, and start bawling my eyes out, so sad. You're an amazing writer and I hope your other stories are just as great as this one.
CelticGlamazon chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Lovely story. Oh how I cried.
Mira33 chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
Wonderful.
Katzenpfote chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
Wunderschön
foreverHPfan chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
A good story. Very few tears where shed until the last paragraph. Thank you
Kniga-Sitara chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
It was strong story... I love id.. I will more it!
cath chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hi. I've read your story in the last fews days and wanted to thank you. You write very well and the story was really full of love, humor and grief. I read a lot, and a lot of stories don't have the qualities of this one. It was really moving and a pretty good time, so thanks again.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »