Reviews for A Raven's Story
SweetTale4u chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Oh my gods did I cry reading this. Although i knew the end was coming it did not soften the blow. Thank you for sharing this with us mere mortals. I struggle now thru cloudy tears to post this review. Letters allow such an intimate glance into a person's life, the tale woven here offers us this and more.
Golfbabe87 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I like how the story is being told.
Castle'sGirl chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
oh my god the ending is making me cry!
SexySloth chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
Oh my god. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out. I've never been affected so much by a story before. Oh good lord. My boyfriend is staring at me like I've lost my mind. This was exquisite. I don't even have any more words. Thank you for this amazing story. Now I'm off to find a tissue.
sbrande chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Thank you for this lovely story. After reading the first few lines of the first chapter I almost didn't go on, but your writing style held me captive. It was a very sad tale, but also one of hope.

Thanking you for writing this.

Love Sonia :)
JosephineM chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Ok, finished, I cried! I am crying! and you are responsible for it!
katmeows4no1 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
I want you to know I started crying as soon as I read the last few words of your story. It's the same way I cry every time I see the ending of the Notebook. It's sadness for an end and happiness for a life well lived.

I enjoyed Severus and Hermione's story immensely. It is unique and wonderful. I also love how you chose to tell their story, from the perspective of an old woman, flashbacks, and letters. You have a way with words.

In some ways Severus reminds me of my boyfriend who is still insecure after his heart being broken in his last relationship. I am also a bit negatively affected by my last relationship. However, he has rebuilt my heart and helped me take down the walls I had put up. He and I have only been dating for just over a month, but I think I love him. For the past week those words have been trying to spill through my lips. The only reason I have stopped myself from telling him is because I want to tell him in person, not over Skype or a text. It is difficult though. He deserves to know and there are so many things he does that make me happy and I want him to know that. I'm seeing him this weekend :) I know not every couple get the happy ending that Severus and Hermione got, but if Craig and I can achieve a life that is half as happy as that of Severus and Hermione, I will be content.

Kat
Tykuiya chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
This is the first letter style fic that I have read that has actually been both well executed and brought me to tears.
Bravo
nicky1985824 chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Congratulations! It was a very beautiful and moving story and I really enjoyed reading it. You are a quite talented author and I hope you will carry on writing much more excellent stories.
Have a nice day.
Bye,
nicky1985824
Jo Suzuki chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
I honestly did not think I would enjoy reading a SS/HG story... I was quite wary about it in fact! But I decided to try it anyway and I really loved it! :D

I can't deny that, at times, I felt like you deviated a little from Hermione's and Snape's original character (I mean, I honestly can't imagine Snape saying stuff like "My pet" to ANYONE! :P) but overlooking that, the story as a whole was heart-warming to read. :) Oh, and I really liked the concept of using letters! Original idea and well-written! :D

I'm glad I tried a SS/HG story... very interesting! ...and I thought nothing could beat digression like Dramione! :P :D Nice work! :)
BlueGirl258 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I like it...how i met your grand-father, harry potter style :D
RaeMazerolle chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
What an emotional ride. It's 2:33am right now, but I couldn't stop reading. Then I get to the end, and I knew it was coming, and start bawling my eyes out, so sad. You're an amazing writer and I hope your other stories are just as great as this one.
CelticGlamazon chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Lovely story. Oh how I cried.
Mira33 chapter 16 . 9/11/2012