Reviews for A Raven's Story
roni2010 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
great plot.. looking forward to finding what going to occur next.. I have also read other stories written thru letters and I have love them!
BearyFunny66 chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Absolutely amazing story! I'll admit, the ending made me cry!
ksmith092 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I can honestly say that this is the first time I have ever completely broken down into tear whilst reading a fanfiction piece. You managed to eloquently portray the characters and the vast range of emotion each experienced. You have truly managed to "ensnare the senses" with this story. I thank you for that.
D.Bunnie chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
This was a beautiful story and very nicely written! I confess that the end made me cry! Thanks for the journey.
PANDAminimum chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
A beautifully written story, that had me in tears many times. Thank you for a wonderful escape from reality!
Ao Hatake chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
I can't really remember the last time I cried after reading a story. It's been so long since a tale find its way to my heart and give me tears.
This story is beyond incredible. I'm completely at loss for words, you know. Gods, totally fave it. Thank you for such a nice tale. :')
Ao Hatake
TiggerLily chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
( yes, it's TiggerLily for a reason)... I have to say, this was an absolutely amazing story. There were parts where I laughed myself to aching & other bits where I absolutely teared up, but that's what makes a good story great. Please keep up the amazing work & I'm excited to read more from you in the future
Rixus chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my cheeks at the end. It was a wonderful story. Thank you :)
AsylumFox chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
I really loved this story. It made me laugh, it made me smile, made me wince, frown and it made me cry. Masterfully done! I look forward to reading your other works!
Dollocy chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
I loved this story as soon as I read the first chapter, and I wasn't disappointed! D
I love how this story was portrayed, I rarely read one in form of letters. This was a great one! Hope to read more!
SweetTale4u chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Oh my gods did I cry reading this. Although i knew the end was coming it did not soften the blow. Thank you for sharing this with us mere mortals. I struggle now thru cloudy tears to post this review. Letters allow such an intimate glance into a person's life, the tale woven here offers us this and more.
Golfbabe87 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I like how the story is being told.
Castle'sGirl chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
oh my god the ending is making me cry!
SexySloth chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
Oh my god. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out. I've never been affected so much by a story before. Oh good lord. My boyfriend is staring at me like I've lost my mind. This was exquisite. I don't even have any more words. Thank you for this amazing story. Now I'm off to find a tissue.
sbrande chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Thank you for this lovely story. After reading the first few lines of the first chapter I almost didn't go on, but your writing style held me captive. It was a very sad tale, but also one of hope.

Thanking you for writing this.

Love Sonia :)