Reviews for A Raven's Story
D.Bunnie chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
This was a beautiful story and very nicely written! I confess that the end made me cry! Thanks for the journey.
PANDAminimum chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
A beautifully written story, that had me in tears many times. Thank you for a wonderful escape from reality!
Ao Hatake chapter 16 . 5/7/2013
I can't really remember the last time I cried after reading a story. It's been so long since a tale find its way to my heart and give me tears.
This story is beyond incredible. I'm completely at loss for words, you know. Gods, totally fave it. Thank you for such a nice tale. :')
Ao Hatake
TiggerLily chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
( yes, it's TiggerLily for a reason)... I have to say, this was an absolutely amazing story. There were parts where I laughed myself to aching & other bits where I absolutely teared up, but that's what makes a good story great. Please keep up the amazing work & I'm excited to read more from you in the future
Rixus chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my cheeks at the end. It was a wonderful story. Thank you :)
AsylumFox chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
I really loved this story. It made me laugh, it made me smile, made me wince, frown and it made me cry. Masterfully done! I look forward to reading your other works!
Dollocy chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
I loved this story as soon as I read the first chapter, and I wasn't disappointed! D
I love how this story was portrayed, I rarely read one in form of letters. This was a great one! Hope to read more!
SweetTale4u chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Oh my gods did I cry reading this. Although i knew the end was coming it did not soften the blow. Thank you for sharing this with us mere mortals. I struggle now thru cloudy tears to post this review. Letters allow such an intimate glance into a person's life, the tale woven here offers us this and more.
Golfbabe87 chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
I like how the story is being told.
Castle'sGirl chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
oh my god the ending is making me cry!
SexySloth chapter 16 . 11/28/2012
Oh my god. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out. I've never been affected so much by a story before. Oh good lord. My boyfriend is staring at me like I've lost my mind. This was exquisite. I don't even have any more words. Thank you for this amazing story. Now I'm off to find a tissue.
sbrande chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Thank you for this lovely story. After reading the first few lines of the first chapter I almost didn't go on, but your writing style held me captive. It was a very sad tale, but also one of hope.

Thanking you for writing this.

Love Sonia :)
JosephineM chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Ok, finished, I cried! I am crying! and you are responsible for it!
katmeows4no1 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
I want you to know I started crying as soon as I read the last few words of your story. It's the same way I cry every time I see the ending of the Notebook. It's sadness for an end and happiness for a life well lived.

I enjoyed Severus and Hermione's story immensely. It is unique and wonderful. I also love how you chose to tell their story, from the perspective of an old woman, flashbacks, and letters. You have a way with words.

In some ways Severus reminds me of my boyfriend who is still insecure after his heart being broken in his last relationship. I am also a bit negatively affected by my last relationship. However, he has rebuilt my heart and helped me take down the walls I had put up. He and I have only been dating for just over a month, but I think I love him. For the past week those words have been trying to spill through my lips. The only reason I have stopped myself from telling him is because I want to tell him in person, not over Skype or a text. It is difficult though. He deserves to know and there are so many things he does that make me happy and I want him to know that. I'm seeing him this weekend :) I know not every couple get the happy ending that Severus and Hermione got, but if Craig and I can achieve a life that is half as happy as that of Severus and Hermione, I will be content.

Kat
Tykuiya chapter 16 . 10/10/2012
This is the first letter style fic that I have read that has actually been both well executed and brought me to tears.
Bravo