Reviews for Enough Rope
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ahh my heart! It hurts! Finnick holds my heart in a vice grip. I flove him so much.

Beautiful words my lovebug!

xoxo

Rae
Feisty Y. Beden chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Beautiful, lyrical, sad, and ultimately hopeful ...
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I'm so glad someone else out there shares my love of Finnick!

I absolutely loved this OS - I think you got Finnick's 'voice' just right, and your story made me fall for him just a little more :)

Thanks so much for writing and sharing xx
NKubie chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Maybe this is where they got the "real or not real" game for Peeta to follow. It felt the same when I was reading it.

Knowing Finnick's fate makes this so much more bittersweet.

Thank you for sharing this story.

xo

Nan
ICMfornow chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hey bb! I know I've already told you this, but this was beautiful in its raw, earthy way. I appreciate your insight into Finnick, and how you've brought him to life.

Thank you so much for writing.

-ICM xoxo
RubyLou chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh my goodness, you break my heart! (but always in the best way)
nic5872 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
beautiful. damn, i'd read anything you write, but this was a really cool perspective on finnick's backstory.
tracieo chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wow- just wow - I loved Finnick and was so glad to see a little more of him. Intense
mmsinful chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I like this better than the actual ending. Finnick crept up on me and it killed me when he died. Thanks for making this.
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Beautiful! Honored to have read it.
barburella chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
*heart hurts* That was so beautiful and touching.

Thank you, Diane. Great complimentary piece.
prettyflour chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Yay! So glad you ventured into an HG fic! I was so glad you chose to write about Finnick. He was one of my favorite characters from the series. Such a great job. Thankyou!
MeIshAlice chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was so beautifully written. I love, love, loved it to pieces. Finnick was one of my favorites. Your writing brought out the beauty of their relationship. (:
Samolly chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I am so happy you wrote a Hunger Games fic. And Finnick! To much joy!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I loved Finnick so much in CF and MJ. My heart broke for him.

This was lovely. Thanks! :)
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »