Reviews for Science of Fashion
DPARKY chapter 29 . 11/2/2020
This is an incredible story and i hope you find the time and inspiration to complete it some day
LilBILLmommy chapter 30 . 10/22/2020
I have just read this story and I c how long it has been since an update was put up, I do so wish u would do so and soon this story needs an ending since it has been so well written this far. Plz by all means put these well meaning ppl and my suffering to rest very soon. I will b impatiently waiting.
Nutmegxx chapter 30 . 6/14/2020
6 years later and we're still faithfully waiting. I really do hope you finish this story some time soon, I keep re-reading and am always devastated when I realise it hasn't been updated. Fingers crossed for a swift end to our suffering x
kishaweisha chapter 30 . 5/25/2020
Really hope you finish this one day. its an amazing story.
Joy-Joy M chapter 29 . 3/18/2020
Oh my you really should continue this fic. It's one of best story i've already read. Thanks!
noblegraces chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
We're still here.
Patiently waiting.
You okay over there? :D
Nagisa1344 chapter 30 . 1/11/2020
four years later and we are still waiting. we are ready when you are, take your time dude(tte)

it's an amazing fic yall better read it
Docbodie chapter 30 . 10/3/2019
I need you to finish this story. It’s one of my all time favorites!
DPARKY chapter 30 . 5/12/2019
This is a truely wonderful story and i hope you find the time to complete it
Aj chapter 30 . 5/6/2019
Such a good story.
NovaKeepsKeys chapter 29 . 3/6/2019
Still here.
Still missing you.
eelojnil chapter 12 . 1/29/2019
Nigel is a b*tch!
Ravens Trinity chapter 7 . 12/29/2018
Woot woot for the mention of animal food behind the scenes at the zoo. That's what I do for a living and it's always good to see animal nutrition included. Also the story is awesome.
Redheadgrrl chapter 30 . 12/7/2018
Love this story. Hope u come back to continue to finish this story!
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 30 . 12/6/2018
This was such an exciting read. The confirmation of Andy's background was the higlight. Hope you update this story. Love all the new characters.