Reviews for Science of Fashion
Pplease continue this
valfree71 chapter 1 . 4/21
this is my third read of this story and it's still one of my favs! Thank you!
Anaclara chapter 1 . 1/15
Hola por favor segui la historia , es mi historia favorita .
Anaclara chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
Hola por favor seguí la historia es mi fic favorito no lo abandones por favor amo tu historia . Espero con ansias tu próxima actualización
teenybirdy chapter 30 . 11/10/2017
I hope you one day come back to this fic. It was recommended to me today and I've inhaled it fully. Thankyou for creating this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/23/2017
Oh my goodness! I just reread the entirety of this thing agan in one seating! I'm a few years late but thanks for sharing! I hope you'd still update in the near future.
Duuude chapter 30 . 7/30/2017
I'm reading this in 2017. Holy wow. I generally stay away from WIPs because therein lie dissatisfaction, but I'm glad I gave this a whirl. I'm a sucker for secretly-nobility!AUs, and a 'verse where everybody is gay to boot. It's cheesetastic and fluffy and my heart is full. Haha. Thank you! I hope you'll update. :)
katie1370 chapter 30 . 7/4/2017
Will you ever finish this story? I hope so. It's so good. I've favorited it and read it every few months.
diamond1trrizz chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
so the reviews were promising enough that i am willing to subject myself to future disappointment for this unfinished fic.. im excited to begin chapter 1
Guest chapter 30 . 3/24/2017
Hi! I really really hope you still plan on continuing this!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/19/2017
Hi just wondering if you are ever coming back to this story. I really like it but would Love an ending.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2016
It's soo cheesy but woman, how I love it!
kidmarathon chapter 30 . 10/1/2016
What a fun story. I hope you come back to finish someday. Love this version of strong women and Andy and Miranda.
celesse201 chapter 30 . 8/14/2016
Wow I love it and to a masculine Andy i have look for story like this and I'm so happy I came across the story I can't wait for the next
eelojnil chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
hej Vic'

Thoroughly enjoying the story.
Hope you will put up more chapters soon.

eel