Reviews for Science of Fashion
Beryl42 chapter 30 . 9/5
This has been a unique AU and I’ve loved the more mature Andy, and the sweet romance between she and Miranda. I’ve been happily reading along, then came to this abrupt halt. Since it has been over four years since you’ve posted on it, I fear I may never read the ending. Thanks for the ride.
Pplease continue this
valfree71 chapter 1 . 4/21
this is my third read of this story and it's still one of my favs! Thank you!
Anaclara chapter 1 . 1/15
Hola por favor segui la historia , es mi historia favorita .
Anaclara chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
Hola por favor seguí la historia es mi fic favorito no lo abandones por favor amo tu historia . Espero con ansias tu próxima actualización
teenybirdy chapter 30 . 11/10/2017
I hope you one day come back to this fic. It was recommended to me today and I've inhaled it fully. Thankyou for creating this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/23/2017
Oh my goodness! I just reread the entirety of this thing agan in one seating! I'm a few years late but thanks for sharing! I hope you'd still update in the near future.
Duuude chapter 30 . 7/30/2017
I'm reading this in 2017. Holy wow. I generally stay away from WIPs because therein lie dissatisfaction, but I'm glad I gave this a whirl. I'm a sucker for secretly-nobility!AUs, and a 'verse where everybody is gay to boot. It's cheesetastic and fluffy and my heart is full. Haha. Thank you! I hope you'll update. :)
katie1370 chapter 30 . 7/4/2017
Will you ever finish this story? I hope so. It's so good. I've favorited it and read it every few months.
diamond1trrizz chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
so the reviews were promising enough that i am willing to subject myself to future disappointment for this unfinished fic.. im excited to begin chapter 1
Guest chapter 30 . 3/24/2017
Hi! I really really hope you still plan on continuing this!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/19/2017
Hi just wondering if you are ever coming back to this story. I really like it but would Love an ending.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2016
It's soo cheesy but woman, how I love it!
kidmarathon chapter 30 . 10/1/2016
What a fun story. I hope you come back to finish someday. Love this version of strong women and Andy and Miranda.
celesse201 chapter 30 . 8/14/2016
Wow I love it and to a masculine Andy i have look for story like this and I'm so happy I came across the story I can't wait for the next