Reviews for Science of Fashion
diamond1trrizz chapter 1 . 4/7
so the reviews were promising enough that i am willing to subject myself to future disappointment for this unfinished fic.. im excited to begin chapter 1
Hi! I really really hope you still plan on continuing this!
Hi just wondering if you are ever coming back to this story. I really like it but would Love an ending.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2016
It's soo cheesy but woman, how I love it!
kidmarathon chapter 30 . 10/1/2016
What a fun story. I hope you come back to finish someday. Love this version of strong women and Andy and Miranda.
celesse201 chapter 30 . 8/14/2016
Wow I love it and to a masculine Andy i have look for story like this and I'm so happy I came across the story I can't wait for the next
eelojnil chapter 30 . 7/18/2016
hej Vic'

Thoroughly enjoying the story.
Hope you will put up more chapters soon.

eel
Joy-Joy M chapter 30 . 5/4/2016
Please!continue!
alida luna chapter 30 . 4/6/2016
I love this story and have read it with gusto twice now. Was wondering if you are intent on finishing it, because I would love to read more of this wonderful universe.
Maximilian Isles chapter 30 . 1/31/2016
Maybe one day we will be graced with the rest of this story. I've read and re-read countless times. I read this story either in its entirety or a few chapters at least once a month.
watersnakes chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Still hoping that this story will get finished...
LKlovesAK chapter 30 . 10/26/2015
Oh darn missed the down load... Lol. Now I must wait for more of this story. Ok I can live with that. Please more?
drkwind999 chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
I bought 'Imperial Whites'.

Would like to see you finish this story. Very enjoyable and look forward to a finished story.
EagleHawk chapter 30 . 7/26/2015
Awesome job with this! I can;t wait to see where it goes from here. :)
drkwind999 chapter 29 . 7/6/2015
So hoping you will finish this wonderful story. I love your
style of writing. You make the characters come alive.

I hope all is well with you. Take care.