Reviews for The Joke's On You
Every time I read one of your stories it becomes a new favourite of mine! I love your writing, I find the characters totally believable and in keeping with the versions we know from the show. Except yours get there asses in gear much more satisfyingly sooner! Keep up the good work!
Katie500 chapter 7 . 6/23
Every time I read one of your stories it becomes a new favourite of mine! I love your writing, your characters are totally believable and in keeping with the versions we know from the show. But yours get their asses in gear much more satisfyingly sooner. Keep up the good work!
kpop38 chapter 7 . 3/22
Fun story! I really enjoyed reading it and you had me cheering for Luke and Lorelai to get their crap together and admit to each other how they really feel! It would be interesting to read a sequel if you ever felt like writing one!
amdomingu chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Very good writing. The birthday scene almost made me cry. Love your writing!
Trogdor19 chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
This chapter is perfect! Loved drunk Lorelai, perfect Jess dialogue and the vault over the counter had to be the most romantic move of all time. I really liked the reverse joke, too. 10/10 will read again.
Trogdor19 chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
This fic is crazy well written and also it is killing me.
Trogdor19 chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
Luke's wrist comment nearly killed my heart. And I adore Hank.
When I Make It Shine chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
This was one of the best stories I have read! I love it!
Sarai chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
Cute.
PurryCat chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
Brilliant, touching story, excellent writing. You've done an amazing job with the full circle, and the last scene. I love all of your stories!
StandInTheRain42 chapter 7 . 4/4/2015
Awww, that was adorable. Keep on writing!
disneygal18 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Another amazing story. I've only read it twice, but it's one of my favorites from you - and that's no easy feat because I love all your stories!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out! Wonderful story! I liked how Luke let her know and how Lorelai helped Jess and the ending!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Poor Lorelai! Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! I hope everything works out!