Reviews for The Joke's On You
Sarai chapter 7 . 4/28
Cute.
PurryCat chapter 7 . 4/24
Brilliant, touching story, excellent writing. You've done an amazing job with the full circle, and the last scene. I love all of your stories!
StandInTheRain42 chapter 7 . 4/4
Awww, that was adorable. Keep on writing!
disneygal18 chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Another amazing story. I've only read it twice, but it's one of my favorites from you - and that's no easy feat because I love all your stories!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out! Wonderful story! I liked how Luke let her know and how Lorelai helped Jess and the ending!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Poor Lorelai! Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Amazing chapter! What Jess said about his life growing up was horrible! Poor kid! I hope everything works out! Luke and Lorelai were adorable together!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I really liked Hank, he was sweet! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
lifeisbetterwithcoffee chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Oh I just loved this story. I had to read it in one day. The town playing along was a funny bit but I kind of suspected it or at least that Rory knew something, she just seamed too happy and cheerish ;) but I really liked Hank. He seamed like a cool guy, not for Lorelai of course, but nice ;) still, great job!
CircleSky chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Wow! great ending to a great story! I just got goosebumps! Thanks for sharing!
Ellebel chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Amazing story, I love this!
reynanuy chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
This story is my definition of a perfect fanfiction. You thought out a theme, weaved it in the plot and had a great rational finale; with an emotional roller coaster going on almost every step of the way. The length is also excellent, in merely 7 chapters you managed to tell an epic story; at least if feels that way to me. Bravo indeed. In any case thanks a lot for sharing your work.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »