Reviews for A Case of Identity - The Adventure of the Fake Engagement
mandala7338 chapter 23 . 1/23
Hello, I realy love your fiction. To my mind, the rated M may be unjustified, but that's a detail. Thank you for this good read. Sorry if my english is bad, I prefer read english to writing it.
TheCauldron chapter 23 . 11/4/2014
This was fantastic! I loved how you pulled this idea together, absolutely brilliant!
Astrido chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
wow. really awesome story. especially the murder case.
of course, the relationship between them developed quite nicely, too. i love the way sherlock initially proposed the engagement to john.
cheers
yuura
sat1 chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
So romantic !
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Mmmmm, Sherlock's deep Baritone voice...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
OMG
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Be careful, some of these passages sound very familiar to the original.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oohh! Good opening, can't wait to read the rest! On to the next chappie!
Kuromei Aibyouka chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I think the boys are perfectly in character given the cicumstances. Amazing story ;-)
librarywitch chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Can you imagine Sherlock with the Doctor's sonic screwdriver? Nothing would be safe ever again. Rereading this delightful tale.
LT chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
"if you had killed Jonh... " it's also a line from an actual book from the series of Arthur Conan, one of my favourite authors says that this line is a proof that Sherlock had feelings and he was not cold, he cared about his best friend.

xoxo

1sunfun chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
Maharani Radha chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
I loved that! I really liked how you showed the development of their relationship from the fake engagement to a real relationship. Those two have been married since day one, they just haven't realized it yet.

You also did a wonderful job with the characterizations. I thought you nailed Sherlock's character for the most part. He's a bit hard to get completely in character, so kudos to you for doing such a brilliant job with it. Same with John. And Mycroft...and just about everyone else :) I loved the whole "best wishes from the Queen." They must have loved that ;)

Anyway, I don't know how many more ways I can say that I loved it. But there you go again. I loved it. Great job!
Wing of Darkness chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
LOVELY. I just fell in love. With the story and the couple. ;) Hope to read more of something like this from you! 3