Reviews for Still waters run deep
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
WTF THIS WAS SO HOT HONESTLY write the next week omg!pleeeeease I loved this so much continue it :) :) :) ️️️️️
tammykay715 chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
OMG! That is one hot DE Fantasy lol. Wowza!
delena1864 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
LOVED IT!
nonnie chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
damn that was hot!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Awesome. I'm not usually one for AH's, but this was great and erotic. Thank you for sharing your ideas.
YazYaz chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
WOW! I'm totally speechless with this ac-fucking-tion...
elena prada chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
great... job
Awexxie chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I'm sure I'm not the only on who would love it if you continued this ;) It is really good!
Spontaneous954 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow, excuse me while I turn both of my fans on. This was AMAZING! Lol.
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh. My. God. That was utterly droolworthy, hon!

How the hell did I miss this delicious little piece of smut? I *love* the one shot smutty-goodness. Hell, I'm the damned Queen of it, but this piece is as good as anything I've ever read or written for that matter.

Brilliant work, Sandy. Loved this and it's definitely going on my *must read* list.

I wouldn't mind seeing a follow up to this. ;) You know, like maybe Elena decides she doesn't want to wait the week and seeks Damon out instead...

Anyhow, I'm off to read some more of your stuff. I think I'm officially hooked. ;) lol!

Jen
Dutchsookie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ah yes! Harder Damon... what can I say? -dead? noooooo

WET? definitely yes !
dutchtreat chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was delicious. That Hamilton guy being clueless, and requiring her to answer at the most inconvenient moments made me grin. This way a boring job, suddenly doesn't sound so boring anymore *checks if the local library is looking for personnel* ;)
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
"Oh, I'm going to be back here in a week! And the week after that. And the week after that."

So amused! Loved it :)

Happy you wrote it.
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Fantastic Oneshot! This was amazingly HOT, and wonderfully depicted. Lol. I think it’s great that you subtly incorporated the title in your story. :) I love that Elena is innocent while Damon is the complete opposite by being wild, experienced, and extremely sexy. Damon and Elena going at it right under Hamilton’s nose is another example why this story is so Hot. I love this. ;)
ConsumedByDamon chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhh Sandy! You never disappoint! You wrote this story perfect to our 'needs' lol amazing! If you ever get board you could always then this into more than a OS Damon could keep coming back to the library each week and taking Elena in different ways and places at the library... Just an idea;)