Reviews for Snapshots of a Life
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This is one of my favorite fanfics ever. Please submit it to the fanfiction contest.
Avery Kensington chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I can't even tell you how much I LOVED this! I don't know how I missed this one (or maybe I read it a long time ago and had forgotten), but this beautiful story brought me to tears. (It might also have something to do with the fact that it feels like the series is ending, and I'm so not ready for that. I want Castle to last FOREVER!)

The moments you captured in 100 word increments were so exquisite. You are one of my favorite authors and I have really missed your writing. You inspire me to be a better writer. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Oh my god that was perfect ! And a little depressing haha
4everBooth chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Haven't read a Castle fanfic for ages! Why? Well who really needs it watching the series! ;) This was recommended to me and...wow! Beautiful and sad, so heartachingly good. Thank you!
Holly chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Ughhhhhhh I haven't read this in ages and I was going through my faves and wanted to reread and I forgot how much this one totally destroys me! I love it so much and I can't help but picture Ava even though this was pre AVA days. (See even my phone gets excited and caps AVA haha). But truly this is such an amazing story. The 100 word limits make it so striking. Like every single section just cuts through you whether it's funny or nostalgic or romantic or hot (hot tub sex in the hamptons yes please!) you are so incredible at this. Never ever ever think anything else!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This story was incredible (except their daughter's names)
veritas-always chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This was beautiful and I'm close to sobbing because that ending hurt my heart, but their life is beautiful and all I want is the show to go on long enough to see all of these scenarios play out.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I told myself I wasn't going to cry so of course I did! That was so beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
M12151 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Just found this through castlefanfics on Tumblr. Wonderful story, excellent writing. Thank you so much for writing.
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I think this is one of the most beautiful stories I've read. And no, that is NOT tears in my eyes at the ending. Definitely not. Nope. I swear. Someone must be chopping onions.
Eslssl chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wow! These are amazing. What a clever way to grab our attention and make the point. Then move on to another seminal event in their lives. How the love they share together, and with their family, endures and grows.
Really like how you named and portrayed their child.
Memorable ending, and probably how it will really be.
Thank you for sharing this.
GuppyintheOcean chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is beautiful and funny and heartbreaking all in one. I'm drained, in a good way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
oh my god! this was a FANTASTIC read! holy cow!
i loved loved LOVED this story and concept.
it was super sweet throughout and the final snapshot actually made me cry. and just so you know, i've NEVER cried over a fic before. you got me.
wow wow wow.

i happened to stumble across this fic because it was in someone's favorites. and i'm so happy that i did. such a beautiful story. i can't even stop telling you how much i loved this. thank you so much for writing and sharing it.
Brandy chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Just stumbled upon this marvelous piece of fanfiction. Literally brought me to years. Excellent.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was really quite lovely. So much happiness in their life together. And still, even knowing that life inevitably ends with death, I came to tears at Castle's passing! I am so eat up with this stuff!