Reviews for An Intermission
Ravenna Frost chapter 1 . 6/20
Hahahahahaha, priceless as ever. Oh, I do so adore these. Side note and putting putting this here because I absolutely forgot the last time: Was that Gejutel wearing a Santa Claus outfit? He did it? PERFECT. And Frankenstein playing the violin? Oh, please, continue to make these characters so much more flawless. You should totally do a scene of Frankenstein on the violin, if you ever get the time an inclination.
rere chapter 17 . 12/8/2016
amg is it wrong that I want to know what happen next? a mass hallucination? :'D you're so good at writing this~
BFHwantsblood chapter 24 . 10/10/2016
I love this chapter.
brissygirl chapter 30 . 7/24/2016
Frankenstein would have a fit when he found out Rai slept outside all night in order to get him a gift. lol
brissygirl chapter 21 . 7/24/2016
LMAO that was a great continuation of the driving lesson chapter from earlier! I can totally imagine Frankenstein 'driving like the devil' when the mood suits him and after the first time he experienced it Rai won't get in the car with him. Priceless!
brissygirl chapter 19 . 7/24/2016
These are brilliant I can't stop giggling!
brissygirl chapter 16 . 7/24/2016
LMAO You reap what you sow Tao!
brissygirl chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
Why does Yuna address him as Ajussi and not Oppa? I noticed it in the previous chapter as well. Anyway this was as sweet bit of fluff. Well done!
brissygirl chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
lol Nice M21 tell them to keep it down. I'm sure Frankie was very close to telling them to leave if they didn't keep it down.
brissygirl chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
LOL Rai and his ramen obsession. :P
brissygirl chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
lol Poor M21! Tao that was not nice.
brissygirl chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
LOL Rai is such a precious snowflake sometimes and its so adorable when he doesn't understand modern things and becomes embarrassed about it.
Awww chapter 20 . 3/2/2016
I said chp 21 is my favourite, but this one comes close too! The Gatekeeper/Teacher was such a big part of the first few eps. It's nice to see him being appreciated. Plus, I can really see Franky being kind like this to all his employees.
Hilarious chapter 21 . 3/2/2016
Oh gosh, this is my favourite chapter by far right now! The comedic timing and punchlines are perfect~ And the tone! It's exactly the kind of comedy I can see happening in the webtoon itself. Excellent job!
1fairytaillover chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
Omg I love Red. Their music is amazing.