Reviews for Transfixed
BSimagine14 chapter 1 . 11/6
you almost made me cry...
CharmSparks11833 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Oh the feels! I wasn't prepared for it... :'(
But seriously good though :p
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Great story.
baobabs chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
... okay are you serious i was feeling pretty upbeat right and then i read this and OMFG FEELS

(no actually i love it it's just, MY FUCKING FEELS OKAY)

Okay. Okay.

Holy crap this was so amazing. And by amazing I mean *really fucking sad*, but oh my god you write beautifully, so beautifully, and just EVERYTHING WAS PERFECTION. Stiles' dad's reaction, Scott, holy christ DEREK- just, how. Do. You. Write. How do you write so that I feel tiny and insignificant in the face of such incredible talent and skill and aslkjaskdjnalkjn DEREK DOESN'T LET GO

what this does to my heart, seriously

just, everything. Everything about this. EVERYTHING.

"'Don't tell him I carried him bridal-style.'" I think you just shattered my heart into a million itty bitty pieces. "'Come on, son,' sheriff Stilinski says, and he sounds even worse than before. He probably shouldn't be out of bed.' Just- holy, holy, crap, this is just

is there an adoration button I can hit or maybe a complete life-ruiner piece of fanfiction and skill button idk but I would click all of them because *this*

You are such an amazing, incredibly talented author, and please don't stop writing, because the things you produce are just so, so good. And good is actually a rather horrifically insufficient word to describe what an absolutely AMAZING piece of writing this is, and I'm not one of those types who could ever express things coherently anyway- so I'll just say (and I mean it sincerely): this is one of the best things I've ever read.

MentToBeForever chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Please write more this is amazing ! :)
L.D. Eddy chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Dammit, I cried...This was such a good story though!
Shangreela chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love how Derek's disbelief shows. It's not obsession, it's juste that he can't process the truth, cannot compute because it decently canot *be*. Lovely. I love this kind of things.

(wo)Man, these broken heros-guys gives us so much fic potential!
glamdust chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
pleas write more. this is so beatiful and ansty at the same time. lovely.
XxBreakingInsantiesxX chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Lovely story. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)