Reviews for Cotton Fluff Ambitions
girlwiththebread chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Hi! I reallyhope you update soon! I absolutely ADORE your story! :-) please update!
InnerTurmoil chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I must say that i liked this, i dont read glee fanfictions but i liked it. I know we agreed to stay out of each others fanfic lives but you reviewed one of my storys and it felt unbalanced so i just thought id give my opinion on this story.

Be a lizard

-Aundrea
Mistonthebridge chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
I love this story! I want more! I love how you added in as much glee characters as possible, I could read this story again and again!
Melbi chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Oh wow, that ending was powerful. I love the bond they have. :)
PenMagic chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
interesting bloodbath...I like that Blaine saved Beth, that was really cute. One question, you said that Harmony was from four, but you said the same thing with Quinn. Which one is right?
Melbi chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
This is amazing! Please update soon, I want to know what comes next! :D
XhopeluverX chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Really good so far :)

But when Santana got called I flipped out XD

Update soon!
Chris Colfer is my hubby chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
OKAY WHAT. HOW IN THE NAME OF HELL DOES THIS ONLY HAVE 6 REVIEWS.

SERIOUSLY. Okay, this story deserves all the awards and I've only read the first chapter. I've read a few other glee/hunger games crossovers, but, tbh i gave up pretty soon. But this is so believable and well-written, and your used of imagery and description is astoundingly brilliant, far beyond that of the average ff writer. I love it so far, great work! I LOVE IT.
PenMagic chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
ooooohhh, really good ending, I like this chapter!

I have to agree, Goodbye wasn't the greatest episode that they have produced. I didn't recognise half of the songs, there was only ONE Klaine scene and we don't even know what is going to happen to Kurt..AND WHY DID FINCHEL HAVE TO BREAK UP? That killed me inside, that scene was awkward but quite good at the same time...
Eneth nin Galasriniel chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
I really like this.(: I was looking for this kind of story and I found yours, yay! Haha I have a question though- Is this gonna end like the Hunger Games with two winners...like Peeta and Katniss...because I don't want Blaine and Kurt to die!
PenMagic chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
really good and interesting chapter! I like the way that you've done this chapter and it's been well worth the wait! What did Blaine get as his score? I look forward to finding out how it all works out!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
keep going its good
shinaynay chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
This was really good. The structure was really good and all the ideas were so well developed. You really have a talent for writing and I hope you pursue it in the future.
PenMagic chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
How has this not had any reviews? I think this is a great story! Loads of potential, well developed characters that are very similar to the show characters and I look forward to hearing which other Glee characters are in it!