Reviews for In But An Instant
ceville143 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was cute! But I never imagined Teddy and Victoire not to work out, I always saw them as that... Golden couple or something, but I like what you did with it, you made it more realistic.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Aw, poor Teddy. :( Good story, though.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
So for writing next-gen for the first time, I have to say that you did really well. The way everything feel apart so quickly is /very/ believable because it somehow happens when you don't want it to.

Though, I think that something's off in this: "Like, doesn't there have to be something better?" I think it sounds a little odd, but it might just be me. (Not that I'm not used to it just being my stupidity.)

The "How could you do this to me" prompt was very subtle and I really liked that. It was like a slap in the face with it, but still there, which worked nicely.

Overall, this was pretty good :)
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Aww, this was sad but realistic. Your characterisation of them worked well - Victoire being a bit of a drama queen like her mother of course, and Teddy seems really like Remus. I really liked where you took the opening line. Teddy and Victoire seem so sweet and perfect in the epilogue, but of course relationships aren't like that forever. I think you showed that really well. It was really well written too. :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I like where this goes. Victoire's response seems a bit extreme, but then again I can see that happening, what with her mother and Veela blood and all. Sad to see a couple ending over dinner one night like this, but realistic, unfortuantely. The dialogue is realistic and appropriate. I didn't notice any grammar or spelling issues.
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I really liked how this flowed. :) And I really liked how you characterized Teddy and Victorie. I think you did that very well. And the whole idea of them living in a flat eating take out really gives me the image of a young couple. But not the image I get as if they're still teens I mean. Which I like because all the other fics I've read about them have them as teenagers. It makes a nice difference and I think you wrote this very well. :D

There were no grammar mistakes as far as I could see so good job on that. ;) And again, I thought this was very well written and believable.

Nice job! :)
marauderette-47 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Awe:( This is so sad! I love Teddy and Victoire! NOO! Is this going to be a whole story or a one-shot? I hope things end better - I hate that the most perfect couple EVER in my mind are having problems:( Update soon!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh no! Yet it's very realistic. And I feel like Victoire was just looking for a reason to leave- as I'm sure you planned to get across- because of how a simple sentence shook her. My my. It did turn sour, but not everything has to. I like the whirlwind line :)