Reviews for It's the Little Things
Anarra chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
great idea.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh god. This just reduced me to to tears. *grabs kleenex* Beautiful insight into all those wonderful moments (both happy and sad).
Ginomo chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Loved it! My favorite kind of FanFic has always been the behind the scenes "What were they thinking?" type so this is right up my alley. Great job :)
Mara J chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Cute!

Dax and Worf were such a beautiful couple. I love your writing style.
MeredithBrody chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Sadness and I don't even ship Jadzia/Worf. You really get their relationship, and you understand Worf's feelings for her and her feelings for him. It's a touching thing to see written down.
J.S chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I loved it. Worf and Dax were my favorites from ds9 and they were so cute together.

My favorite parts of your story are the Sons of Mogh, Bar Association, Looking for Par'mach in all the wrong places, Change of heart and Time's orphan.
yukigirl24 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
this is such a sweet story and very well written!
Trekfan chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Dax you're back! I missed reading your Jadzia/Worf stories and that was absolutely amazing! Cute and lovely for the most part but also a little sad (having seen Tears of the Prophets). Your characterization is perfect and once again you showed why in my opinion Worf and Jadzia belong together! (stupid writers! *sign*)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Intense, and absolutely glorious, thank you.

I loved this: He sighs and it makes her smile. "I can see that our lives together will not be easy."

"True," she says, eyes dancing. "But they'll be fun."
Teal06 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
LOVELY! They are my fav Star Trek couple. Sigh sigh. And thanks to all the folks out there who bothered to translate, we know that

"Louk, a jeek CHIM-ta law."

means

"Yeah, but I'm a lot better looking than he was."

The writers so knew what they were doing paring those two. Too bad they forgot when they killed her off. :(