Reviews for Hero for a New World
EvilDime chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Fun stuff! I really enjoyed this. :)
- Dime
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
interesting nice
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
awesome story _
Kasanra chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I'm looking forward to the sequel.
drdeth2000 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Brilliant story I hope to read the sequel soon.
Blackdex chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Okay. moving on. ciao
Nosferatum chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Pity you've decided not to continue this one...
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Brilliant.
Jacquera chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I really liked this story, it was so different. Saying that I love Buffy and SG1.
Paladin Steelbreaker chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hi there!

This is a marvelous story! It is one of my favourites on the . But where is the sequel? I hope you havent given up on the sequel you promised. I have been looking for it for ages no, and nothing comes. PLEASE! PLEASE GIVE US THE SEQUEL!

Hopefully waiting

Paladin Steelbreaker.
christytrekkie chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I really liked this i never really got into the SG series but i was a big fan of the movie this was a really good crossover I never felt lost even though i havent kept up with the SG series and very funny so buffy some of the comments and actions. it was only one moment in the story I thought she wouldnt have done that was the whole doing the splits and hitting the two guys in the crouch. but other than that a really good story
Cindy Kreitzer chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
great, wonderful and more more more please

You did this story so both worlds match and the story is again wonderful
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Great Story!
Neqs chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I found your story interesting and well-written, but one thing really bothered me. It's a phenomenon I've seen often in fanfic. A character (permanently) jumps into the body of his/her alternate in an alternate universe, and the alternate's friends are just fine with that.

The Buffy that Willow and Xander knew is *dead*. She died in that train wreck. Now there's someone else walking around in their dead friend's body who's a bit like her, yet not. Maybe there is a deeper connection there that draws these characters to each other, but human nature would also require some grief, resentment and alienation. They may have gained this new Buffy, but they've also lost their old friend, the one they made all those memories with.

Please don't take my borderline rant personally. Your story is very good and would be even better with that added conflict.
Ryncor chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
heh, really good story i think. a good crossover between the two universes. hopefully you really do continue this series, though it seems to have been started years ago without any sequels.