Reviews for Two Bastards on the Wall
Agailius chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Two bastards of two best friends, more like their dads than any trueborn children, bonding.

Why hasn't someone done this already?! It'd be an awesome friendship! It's like Robert(minus drinking/whoring), Ned, and Lyanna all over again!
mynamemattersnot chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Amazing. I like how Jon gave Gendry such a hard time because it was all perfectly into character. It was brilliant. You missed no details. :)!
samantha.plummer.92 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I really liked this! I always wondered how the two men would interact with each other! :)
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Beautiful. This was perfect!
S. K. Steven chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
love this. This is the thing I am looking forward to the most on the show. Arya and Jons reunion and her broths reactions to Gendry.
safooy chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love this! I love the idea, i feel like you made Jon react the exact way he would with his little sister's admirer :D
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
loved it
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
sweet!

I definitely am Jon/Arya, but this is very lovely.
Meegan chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This one really has potential any thoughts on continuing it? *gg* *big flashing smile holding out Bullheaded shaped cookies *

easy interaction that make sense - the undertone of ARya X Jon was interesting too - it's a crying shame they're related otherwise I would be a definite JonXArya / maye even JonXAryaXGendry if it was written well :D - ok straying off topic now, reeling myself back in- yeah I sometimes just drabble sorry

the dialogue was like I said wuite authentic and sweet in the sense of the blessing, I think an appearance of either Arya or Nymeria would have rounded it off as a oneshot perfectly
Saboten chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Naaaw, that was cute. I love their bonding over Arya and this little rivalry. Poor Gendry, better watch out. xD
ValKat chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I've always been a Jon/Arya girl, but this is the 1st story I've read that makes me think Arya/Gendry could work too. Love the picture of the two of them discussing Arya's possible future.
Milou chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was really really great! Thank you. I have often thoguht of a very similar scene, but to actually read it was a great pleasure. Beautiful piece of writing.
tufi chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was so nice. cute. lovely.

I always wondered how the two of them meeting whould interact, both being bastards, both feeling deeply for arya... thank you for that :D
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh I absolutely love the interaction between these too! Jon and Arya's love for one another is absolutely precious, and seeing him step up and play the protective older brother role made me very smiley. You did a great job!
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Yeah, Jon/Gendry friendship! I really like this, and I don't think I've read this particular AU scenario before.