Reviews for HOTD, The American Front
Kilo 6 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
I like the story already, but you do realize only the President, Secretary of Defense, and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are the only one's who can authorize a nuclear strike, right? Also, Five-star general is a wartime rank, just like Fleet Admiral, Five-star general (USMC), etc. Seriously, look it up on wikipedia.
Insane Irish Deity chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
Good chapter. Tom's moment in the bar while changing his bandages was amusing. The bridge collapsing will prove to be very interesting.

Just a Crazy-Man chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
Epic read. :)
Insane Irish Deity chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
I liked this chapter. The first part told us what was happening throughout the country and what was being done. The latter effectively and entertainingly continued the story while leaving a cliffhanger, which I believe is a good thing. It'll make us want to get back to these guys. Good chapter.

beastlynerd chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
kickass
Thisguy15 chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
Great job, sorry I haven't reviewed, I havent had the time
Miss Sweet Revenge chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Name:Kathrine

Nickname:Kit Kat

Age:15

Height:4'5

Weight:79lbs

Eye Color:hazel

Scars, tattoos, or piercings: earings bellybutton ring

Primary Weapon:Cane sword

Backup Weapon:Kitchen knife

Physical Advantages:being short shes really sneaky

Physical Disadvantages:talks alot and is kinda clumsy

Location at the beginning of the Outbreak:her house in willow springs

Background story (lengthy and descriptive please):kathrine was always the shortest in her family her mother moved to willow springs when her older sister got kicked ouuta school now shes dumb willowsprings all the away from her friends and her grampa who was teaching her some fighting moves at least she still has her video games NOW a zombie outbreak? her dream come true

Family: Father (living or dead):Chris Hallmark Died in the army

Mother (living or dead):Amy Hallmark (dead)

Brothers (living or dead):jamie hallmark(living)

Sisters (living or dead): Hannah and Grace hallmark(one dead on alive)

Reaction to other OCs:always makes friends easily hates preppy girls loves gamer guys

Anything extra?:Personal quest to fine her 9yr old brother and her 21yr old sister
i know this is late BUT i would be delighted if somehow you can look past that and add me in since well i never knew this story exsited till now
Insane Irish Deity chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
Good chapter. Odd that Alice died so quickly after her introduction. Good work with Seamus.

Guest chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
Finally Cowboy. geez took ya long enough.
Allycat chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
I just started reading today and one question did you notice you have to Alice's that do not speak. Update soon.
Phantom HeartsxThorny Roses chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
UPDATE NOW!
Insane Irish Deity chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Sorry for late reviews, phone doesn't allow me to do such a thing anymore.

The previous chapter was quick and straight to the desired point and there's nothing wrong with that.

This one was also straight to the point. But both were well done. Good job. Keep it up.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 20 . 7/27/2012
Cool.
GravityPush chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and was dying for an update. I liked the character interactions and the dangerous situation that sprang up. This made my day! Can't wait for the next update. :)
WolfPrince95 chapter 5 . 7/10/2012