Reviews for Sailor Trek: Deep Space Nine: A Sailor Paradox
mark chapter 1 . 2/28
Alright, the word was imitation, not impression. It's still true about Artemis, isn't it?
mark chapter 1 . 2/28
An "impression" of a raised eyebrow? The "limitations" of his feline form? What about him screaming at Mina, or laughing?
gandalf chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Artemis does an impression of lifting one eyebrow. When did he, Luna, or Diana, have problems with human facial expressions? In both the manga and the anime, they certainly didn't, partly because they were manga and anime characters, but also because, as this fanfic seems to keep forgetting, they're not Earth cats.
jaconda chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Again, Sailor Pluto wasn't in it at this point. Fanfiction does get a lot of things about her wrong, especially her character.
jaconda chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Zoisite is male, but in the original anime he was also homosexual, which is why in the first English dub he was changed into a woman. By Americans, not the Japanese.
jaconda chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Artemis can't do human expressions because he's a cat? He can on television, thank you.
JayManney4Life chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Yet another I read back in the day. Another good solid story. Sadly I never really got into DS9 like the others, but still, nicely done.
Skyrocket chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
Ah, Sailor Trek. The series that proved good Sailor Moon crossovers are possible. I remember reading these stories a few years back at another site and enjoying them very much. Its great to see them on FF.N!
I have to say, I actually owe this series a debt. If I hadnt read it I never would have had the guts to do my own Sailor Moon crossover where the Scouts meet my favorite superhero team, Gen13. I learned a lot writing that story and really improved my skills a while doing so. For that, you have my thanks.
Anyway, the DS9 story is stil my favorite of the four. Its darker tone really worked well and put the characters through some very tough but interesting things. Extra points to your excellent commond of Trek lore, BTW.
All in all, a top notch crossover. Be proud. You earned it.