Reviews for Sailor Trek: Deep Space Nine: A Sailor Paradox
Sailor Moon fan chapter 1 . 1/20
I'd like to amend what I put about Tuxedo Mask. The idea that all he does is throw roses, while false, does not come from the original English dub. It was just a misconception from American fandom of the first anime.
By the way, the limitations of his feline form should also mean that Artemis cannot talk.
sailor moon fan chapter 2 . 1/19
By that I meant that there are spelling mistakes in this.
Sailor Moon fan chapter 2 . 1/19
The original dub of Sailor Moon has a lot to answer for-Endymion being "Prince Darien", the "gender debate",Kunzite being called Malachite, Queen Metallia being called "the Negaforce", the false idea that all Tuxedo Mask can do is throw roses...there are also spelling mistakes.
Usagi chapter 2 . 1/18
Tuxedo Kamen can do more than just throw roses. Besides that, his real name is Endymion.
luna chapter 2 . 1/18
Actually a couple of words are spelt wrong.
luna chapter 2 . 1/18
Nephrite's name is spelt incorrectly.
anime fan chapter 2 . 1/18
The exact words were "gender debate", not "bender", but what I said is still true-the original character never changed gender, nor was there any debate over what gender he was-again, that was only in the first English dub. Also, jokes about "Darien", and "Prince Darien" are ignoring the fact that his name in his past life was Endymion. in the original English dubs of Sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon SuperS the names Darien and Endymion were both used.
Naoko chapter 1 . 1/17
The limitations of a feline form also include not being able to talk.
anime fan chapter 1 . 1/17
I'd like to make clear what I meant when I said that there was no "gender bender". In the first Sailor Moon anime, he was in a relationship with Kunzite. That's why, in the first English dub, he was female. So there was only genderbending in the U.S.-the original, Japanese version of the character has never changed gender. In the original manga, it was implied, and in Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal, it was shown, that he was involved with Sailor Mercury, for obvious reasons. It was Sailor Mercury, after all.
anime fan chapter 1 . 1/15
If Artemis was as limited as cats on Earth are, he wouldn't be able to talk either.
anime fan chapter 1 . 1/15
There is no "gender bender". He was only female in the first English dub.
We all know he cannot do expressions or talk. And he never has been able to.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Don't the limitations of a feline form not only prevent the making of human expressions, as we all know it always has with Artemis, but also the use of speech?
luna chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
They're the Gates Of Time, not the Gateway Of Time.
luna chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
if this is based on the first season of Sailor Moon, it's too early to involve Sailor Pluto. It also gets things about her wrong, but they're just the same mistakes about her that fanfiction always makes.
Artemis can only do an "imitation" of a human expression? How many times have you actually seen him?