Reviews for An Even Match
Jebeth chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This was very sweet.
OriginalRobin chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
That was freakin' adorable. They'd be so cute as kid geniuses, but put them together and it's like a unicorn barfing rainbows everywhere
smiles2go chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I like this pairing. please continue
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This is nice. I liked how you showed the personality differences, and also the age differences.
iambutasimplebee chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
That was so perfect! I know this is a one shot, but it would be fantastic if they met again in another story!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Awwee, I wish that we could see them meet up when they're older but sometimes one-shots are better :) Great fanfiction though! I could totally imagine Spencer and Sherlock playing chess together! So cute! :3
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Oh boy I LOVE THIS AN ARGUMENT BETWEEN THOSE TWO AS KIDS IS SO ADORABLE!
Triforce101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Please please please please please please pretty pretty please write more? I loved it!
Excited chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
So adorable! Im going to read all of the crossover fics of CMxSherlock
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Aw, I liked it! Soo... sherlock's an arrogant sod (as john would say) even at that age, eh? haha.
But it's fitting that these two meet- two geniuses playing chess! xD :P And that's how they met! :P
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
good choice for crossover, these two would have been great friends
been more confident in their genius aswell
great job )
DreaSML chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
It's quite nice. Tbh, I have a hard time imagining them as kids, but still, you write them really well. :) Gonna continue reading the tie-ins now
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Awesome one shot! Loved it! Two of my fav characters in one story! Simply awesome!
angelg0722 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awww it was adorable :3
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I was looking for a crossover Sherlock and Criminal minds and I just love all your one shots!
It's so cute!