Reviews for An Even Match
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 3/22
Awwee, I wish that we could see them meet up when they're older but sometimes one-shots are better :) Great fanfiction though! I could totally imagine Spencer and Sherlock playing chess together! So cute! :3
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/16
Oh boy I LOVE THIS AN ARGUMENT BETWEEN THOSE TWO AS KIDS IS SO ADORABLE!
Triforce101 chapter 1 . 3/15
Please please please please please please pretty pretty please write more? I loved it!
Excited chapter 1 . 1/23
So adorable! Im going to read all of the crossover fics of CMxSherlock
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Aw, I liked it! Soo... sherlock's an arrogant sod (as john would say) even at that age, eh? haha.
But it's fitting that these two meet- two geniuses playing chess! xD :P And that's how they met! :P
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
good choice for crossover, these two would have been great friends
been more confident in their genius aswell
great job )
DreaSML chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
It's quite nice. Tbh, I have a hard time imagining them as kids, but still, you write them really well. :) Gonna continue reading the tie-ins now
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Awesome one shot! Loved it! Two of my fav characters in one story! Simply awesome!
angelg0722 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awww it was adorable :3
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I was looking for a crossover Sherlock and Criminal minds and I just love all your one shots!
It's so cute!
Me├┐li.
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is an interesting concept, I'll have to go read the rest of the fics with it now. Great job and keep up the good work!
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Small Sherlock and Spencer?... OVERCUTENESS! Now, if you had add Q in that mix you would have succeeded in killing me.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
*squeals* AHHHHHH, i love this! it's too adorable!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
AWWWWW!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
It was good. Those two are adorable.