Reviews for Toy Soldiers
Jessicaoo1997 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I've enjoyed it so far :) interesting development please tell me you are going to finish?
Princess Pinky chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Oh, I hope we get to see The Doctor come and meet Jenny! But would it be Ten or Eleven? When Jack said "Because I can't picture that man with anyone but—" I immediately thought River and then I realized a few lines later that Jack was actually alluding to Rose. I wonder how Jack would react to seeing The Doctor with River now? And Jack's "[he]'s no Playboy" comment was pretty hilarious, given all the women Ten alone has snogged. But, I know that Jack doesn't know about all that, so I'll give him a pass. lol

The conversation between Jack and Jenny about her origins was really good. It certainly captured Jenny's character and she reminded me several times about how much like her father she is: blunt, brilliant, and yet totally oblivious all at the same time. And I loved how Jack tried to give her a nickname and she didn't understand, so she corrected him. (And when he corrected himself, that was even sweeter.)

The last thing is that I enjoy her calling The Doctor "Father." It reminds me of how Susan called The Doctor "Grandfather."

And apologies for not reviewing sooner, I didn't realize there had been an update. But, update ASAP! I'm hooked on this story!
Pelahnar chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Oh, I love love love this pairing! I'm actually writing for it (my story is called Becoming a Time Lady...if you...want to...check it out...) and it's what brought me from watching Doctor Who and Torchwood obsessively to reading and writing Doctor Who and Torchwood fanfiction obsessively. You could say I'm obsessed. Just a tad.

Anyway, you've done a really good job so far. Part of the reason I started writing my own story was because I couldn't seem to find any Jack/Jenny stories that were both well written and interesting. But I'm happy to say, we have a winner! Don't know how I managed to miss reading this a few months ago, when I first started searching for Jack/Jenny.

Write more on this story. That is an order. :)
Hailey-Stone chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Oh, crap... Jack wants to make noise. This is gonna be interesting. XI

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
grossasstoenails chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
YAY UPDATE! So far the story's VERY good :)

Post chapter three soon!
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wait, what? You got me hooked and yet there's only one chapter? No no no! I'm always on the lookout for quality Jenny fics! (Usually with The Doctor, but I opted to check out this one because I liked the title.) I was thrilled to discover it's not only well written (most aren't) but that you even do the characters' personalities justice! I can completely see Jenny, Jack, and even Owen (though I'm not a fan) doing and saying these things. So PLEASE update! I hate to sound like a McDonald's commercial but: I'm lovin' it!
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
BAM! Haha! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
PLEASE UPDATE. I don't say it very often, but in your case, I'll make an exception. You have WAY too much potential to just leave it unfinished. :3

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Interesting start. Keep it up.