Reviews for Epilogue
SonataDevil chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Devil: I think that Zelos taught Emil fingering.
SonataDevil chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Devil: And here I was, expecting them to go all the way... (IMMA HALF-PERV! .) BUT I 3 THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! It's so sweet how they are together and it's so cute!
SonataDevil chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Devil: OM SATAN! The oh-so innocent Emil actually knows that one definition of 'pleasing a woman' is during the ***?! My, has he grown up!
Cyberchao X chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
...Brunette? Pretty sure Marta's a redhead.

...Sorry to nitpick something like that in what was really a VERY great lemon.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
I always figured they were stockings being held up by a garter based on the shape they took, though admittedly her dress is so short that you'd think the garter would be visible. It's definitely an interesting character design. Regardless, great love scenes.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Glad Ratatosk set him straight. I thought it was so cute with them in the shower together, and I laughed so hard at Emil earning the title "Bud #2".
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
What a tease. Still, Emil's a fool not to have taken her up on the offer.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Yup, such a good pairing.
NinjaWhisper chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Ha, love this chapter, especially Emil going to see Zelos. I also found it quite hilarious that you added in that Emil got the title Bud #2.
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Thank you so much for writing this. I was so disappointed to find so few of a number of fics for this couple.
Theroguard74 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
I love the entire story but I think you should continue the story It might be just me but this fan fiction is the closes out of all for the storys i read to the perfect story but I think you should have 3 more chapter one of Emil asking Marta to marry him second the wedding and third this may sound perverted but them after the wedding like the shower part but this is only my point of view
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Really cute story! I enjoyed everything about it, especially the end. ;)

Good job!
Naekane chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Ah, so here is the actual ending. I was kind of hoping they'd take things further, but as Strawberry Eggs said, this is actually a pretty good place to finish the story, too.

I do like this chapter. It's sweet, has the right amount of sensualness for the characters and act. Emil may be embarrassed as all get out, but he wants to make Marta happy. That pretty much describes Emil in general, so it's great that you depict that here.

I thought this would be a good fic, and I was right. I greatly enjoyed reading this fic!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
You consider one week a hiatus? It could take me months to update something. Heck, there's a story I still intend on continuing that I haven't updated in over a year. I know you've been doing a chapter every two or three days, but that hiatus was nothing! XD

It's still a little sad to see this fic end, but you know what they say about good things coming to an end. You picked a good place to end, I think. Emil being able to please Marta without Ratatosk shows he's come a long way. Some repetitive words aside, I thought you wrote the scene itself quite well. It's appropriately detailed and sensual.

So yeah, thanks for writing this, and good luck on all of your furture writing endevors (be they fanfiction or not)! Maybe I can come up with an EmilxMarta story or two some day. :P
Naekane chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Awww, this is it for now? I hope you'll get back to this in the near future. It's sad when a promising fic is abandoned.

Though I guess you picked a good place to pause the story. There was the unintentional view of the other almost completely naked, both taking things farther than expected and revealing their readiness for that sort of thing. The thoughts of the future was also kind of neat.

Yep, Emil X Marta does need more love, and that's why I write for this pairing too! Okay, so I haven't written anything in a while, but I've got ideas! But anyway, good chapter and so far a good story. Once again, I hope you will continue it.