Reviews for The Queen in the North
Family duty honer chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Love it, update soon! :)
Neevy chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Really enjoying this story. Well rounded and the OFC Kayla is great! Update soon!
thatismythrone chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I LOVE IT! Please update soon. :) I wanna see more of them! Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Hungergameslover chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
I love this story! I can't wait until the net update! :)
Siresin chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Great chapter! I hope there's more interactions between Rob and his future queen in the next chapter. Please update soon, can't wait to read another great installment!
Florence chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Hi! I very much like the story, is a good twist from the books and I look forward to reading more soon!
DuchessofAquitaine chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Loving it! Loving it! Please update soon :)
carolina16 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Great chapter, the future queen and her king, so lovely :). I really enoy reading your story. Please update ASAP.
rikka21 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
robb pov amazing update soon cant wait to read more
coldnovemberrain chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Lovely story, I really love it!

But I think you've made a mistake with the horse, Ember. A gelding is a male, not a female. But apart from that, keep writing, the story is very original!
Siresin chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I love the beginning of your story. Hope you continue soon.
Synvara chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
ehrm...sorry but theres a mistake here...i mean it must be a mistake when a story so amazing as this one, has onlx two chapters online yet? don t you think? FIX THIS! for the sake of my curious mind! ;) pretty pretty pretty pleaseee? :)

greets

syn

ps: story alert: check!
hpfanf chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
no love story is worth reading without angst. i honestly thought that she was going to say no- i think it would have given us an opportunity to see who the character is and the conflicts that are standing between her and her goal- being a knight.
DuchessofAquitaine chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I get the feeling that I'm going to like this story a lot :)
Hope and love chapter 2 . 4/3/2012