Reviews for Burning Cold
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Great story.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I just love me some brother feels! and Lucifer is a bonus...although he's a big bag of dicks! . Glad you had Sammy's hand hurt again. That was one of my favorite brother moments in the show. And of course, Dean finally got his pie! xD
AlElizabeth chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Mmmm pie for breakfast. My favourite (LOL). Good story. Poor Sammy. Dean was awesome though. I laughed when they were driving back to their motel and Dean told Lucifer to shut his hole! Can't wait for your next story. Keep up the great work!
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
It's good to have brothers that care so much about each other. :D I'm so happy that Dean managed to get through to Sam again, and banish Lucifer for now. Times aren't easy, but Dean is good at keeping Sam focused on him instead of Lucifer, and every day gotten through is another win for them. Sam takes care of Dean when he can, trying to show him how grateful he is that Dean is there for him.

Thanks for a fun little story. :)
kiwimoonelmo chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Loved it,as what though?No spiders! PS write some more
KKBELVIS chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Oh, baby brother finally got it - big brothers always call the shots."

Tee-hee...so cute!

Very fun indeed!

Thank you much. I await your next!

Karen
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Two swings later he dropped his shotgun to the ground, holding up his prize, an about four feet long tube. That's when Dean noticed Sam's left hand was pressed to his stomach. Lightning flooded the dark room and he was shocked to see a dark patch of blood on his brother's shirt.

Most excellent image!

And I love the storm and the lightning and Dean with the pipe and gemstones. Very clever - good thinking!

Mother Nature is one powerful...'B' LOL.

I liked that a lot!

One more chapter...aw! Drat!

Karen
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
As painful as it is, it's always nice when Sam can talk a little through his experiences. Nice job with this.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Great story and wonderful ending. The brothers taking care of each other, the best!
brynerose chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Aww, cute ending! There's something about the boys still taking care of each other, even if one obviously had a worse time, that leaves warm fuzzies after reading - Thanks for sharing!

bryne
Laurie-Ylalen chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Haha I love it! Lightening is such a good idea :D No idea about the Physics either, but totally works for me! :D

And poor Sammy! :o I always thought they should run more with the whole crazy Sam storyline, but it seemed to run out fairly early on in the series, did they ever bring it back at all?

Love your writing as ever! Keep it up! -
Laurie-Ylalen chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hello again! I loved the ending to your last story soo much! So I came and explored your profile, and lo there is a new story! - Yet again awsomely well writted! You are a seriously good writer! I haven't actually watched Supernatural for a while now, but you may have just got me hooked again :D And I love the idea of the Gems! This should be entertaining! :D
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I never would have thought of using lightning. Creative.
brynerose chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Must-know-the boys-are okay! I mean, I know they will be, since that's typically the case unless it's marked a death fic. But this was a rough one. It's hard to tell who needs to be coddled by whom! Update soon!

~bryne
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Owww! Those boys sure take a beating! O.o Sam was sure smart to put a salt ring around Dean until he could regain consciousness. It must have been hard to break the pipe one-handed too. That was real smart of Sam to think of frying the gemstones with lightning. It finally worked too. :) Took long enough for a bolt to hit the pipe, so I hope that Sam is okay. Being stuck in the freezing cold storm can't be good for either one of them though.

Can't wait to see what happens next.