Reviews for Save Me
reagan chapter 31 . 4/30
I can't stop crying. I know what it feels like to be depressed. I know what it feels like to be lost and alone and unwanted. I know, I understand. This story hit me as hard as 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I'm bawling my eyes out right now. Just- thank you. Thank you so much.
God bless, reagan :)
Nekotite chapter 31 . 9/7/2014
Awww
So many things I want to say but it'll take too long so I'll just stick with SO FRICKIN ANGSTY (in the good way)!
Poor Logan.. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone..
Well, this is greatly written. I also happen to enjoy Miss Fenway's stories, you two have lots in common :D
DuckieLuver chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
Oh man. I'm like, sobbing right now. I've started this story so many times but had to stop because, well, Logan dies. That kinda kills me. I'm so glad I finished it! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/5/2013
I have to say, that was one of the best fan fiction I have ever read! There were ups downs, cry's and laughs. And this was just amazing! I rearly cry, and might I say, this made me tear up and full out bawl. Again, this was the best fan fiction I have ever read. And I don't think another will top it off. Keep writing because, you have a gift. :) don't let it go to wast :D
DuckieLuver chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Ok, so I'm not done with the story yet, but I had to post a review before I forgot. Thank you so much for not making the Jesus freak a bad guy! Seriously, it drives me nuts, and she seems so perfect. Great story so far- cant wait to finish it!
bubzchoc chapter 31 . 5/11/2013
brilliant defo in tears
shelbywayloves chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Did you get your inspiration for chapter 7 from the movie "To Save a Life"?
Tamberlyn chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
I'm sad its over... You did a great job. I can't wait to read what you come up with next
LabRatsWhore chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
AWWW I love the Epilogue! It's perfect in every way and amazing. And yay, you got published!
LoveSparkle chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
This was such a sad and amazing story :( gosh I really loved it, all the emotions and feelings and everything was so sad and rEalistic...
Loved it :)
Well done! Xoxoxo
BelieversNeverDie18 chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
Okay, first of all CONGRATS! That's a big deal I'm proud of you and I'll definatley be checking that book out! Second oh my gosh.. I pretty much cried through this whole thing. I'm graduating in two weeks and this really made me open my eyes a bit. I really love how you ended this and I'm so glad I got to read this! It was an amazing story and I loved every chapter! This could be a movie or something! Haha anyways, keep up the good work and I and wait to read more of your work!
AlsoRecliningHorizontally chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
:') This was the perfect ending to an amazing story! I loved it so much and when the guys placed the items on Logan's grave I kinda sniffled a bit ;)

I can't believe the story is done - I've enjoyed reading it so much - but every good thing must come to an end. Thank you for writing it :)

And a big congratulations on being a published author! That is HUGE, and I'm really happy for you :)

Looking forward to reading more from you in the future...

All the best,
Rikke
winterschild11 chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
Congratulations on being published! That's amazing!
Great story and even though it was sad, I will miss it!
bubzchoc chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
brillaint
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
im crying so hard this is so sad i wish i could have stopped logan…