Reviews for Save Me
DuckieLuver chapter 31 . 2/2
Oh man. I'm like, sobbing right now. I've started this story so many times but had to stop because, well, Logan dies. That kinda kills me. I'm so glad I finished it! Amazing job!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/5/2013
I have to say, that was one of the best fan fiction I have ever read! There were ups downs, cry's and laughs. And this was just amazing! I rearly cry, and might I say, this made me tear up and full out bawl. Again, this was the best fan fiction I have ever read. And I don't think another will top it off. Keep writing because, you have a gift. :) don't let it go to wast :D
DuckieLuver chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Ok, so I'm not done with the story yet, but I had to post a review before I forgot. Thank you so much for not making the Jesus freak a bad guy! Seriously, it drives me nuts, and she seems so perfect. Great story so far- cant wait to finish it!
bubzchoc chapter 31 . 5/11/2013
brilliant defo in tears
shelbywayloves chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Did you get your inspiration for chapter 7 from the movie "To Save a Life"?
Tamberlyn chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
I'm sad its over... You did a great job. I can't wait to read what you come up with next
BTRlover1122 chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
AWWW I love the Epilogue! It's perfect in every way and amazing. And yay, you got published!
LoveSparkle chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
This was such a sad and amazing story :( gosh I really loved it, all the emotions and feelings and everything was so sad and rEalistic...
Loved it :)
Well done! Xoxoxo
BelieversNeverDie18 chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
Okay, first of all CONGRATS! That's a big deal I'm proud of you and I'll definatley be checking that book out! Second oh my gosh.. I pretty much cried through this whole thing. I'm graduating in two weeks and this really made me open my eyes a bit. I really love how you ended this and I'm so glad I got to read this! It was an amazing story and I loved every chapter! This could be a movie or something! Haha anyways, keep up the good work and I and wait to read more of your work!
xxRikkexx1 chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
:') This was the perfect ending to an amazing story! I loved it so much and when the guys placed the items on Logan's grave I kinda sniffled a bit ;)

I can't believe the story is done - I've enjoyed reading it so much - but every good thing must come to an end. Thank you for writing it :)

And a big congratulations on being a published author! That is HUGE, and I'm really happy for you :)

Looking forward to reading more from you in the future...

All the best,
Rikke
winterschild11 chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
Congratulations on being published! That's amazing!
Great story and even though it was sad, I will miss it!
bubzchoc chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
brillaint
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
im crying so hard this is so sad i wish i could have stopped logan…
SaltTahneeBran chapter 30 . 4/4/2013
Okay sweet! I like that idea! Plus I love this story, its good to see everything finally getting better. You could do one more chapter at school? Everyone just ignoring them now? Treating them like normal, I don't know. Great story, I love it! :)
winterschild11 chapter 30 . 4/4/2013