Reviews for Kapitel von Schwan
Sakura117 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Fantastic story so far, looking forward for more :)
Wrightless chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I'm really enjoying your story. I hope you keep up the amazing work and update soon!
SoSaysL chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Ah, lovely! As I read the beginning tale, I was reminded almost of the tale of the Steadfast Tin Soldier (in both cases we have a ballerina, a violent suitor, and the main character, who falls hopelessly in love with the ballerina and meets a tragic end. The only difference between the two is who the ballerina herself loves). The story of Petruschka was woven quite skillfully into the story of Fakir and Autor, and I can't wait to see how they attempt to change his story.
Oh, the drama! A mysterious gunshot wound! Hopefully, he will survive...at least Autor's taking care of him...
Speaking of Autor.
He's hilarious. He knows he's useful, and he knows he can be arrogant because of it. I also love his remark, "Aren't you as bright as a scherzo?" Fakir is obliged to put up with him despite the snark, and Autor almost entertains himself with teasing Fakir.
I feel incredibly sorry for Retzel. Her letter is confused, almost puzzled, and she isn't quite sure what's going on...could lead to some major fridge horror if you think about the implications of believing yourself to be so forgetful that you forget the name of a town you spent a while in and that people there even existed.
And you did do a good job of hitting this point home the appearance of Petruschka: the story's not over.
LauParisi chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Great to see you updating again! Wonderful, wonderful chapter! I like the concept of others stories (that aren't Drosselmeyer's for a change) being alive in the town. I love the twist you put on it, its similar to others but very uniquely your own. Hope to see more from you soon!
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Wonderful new chapter
gabriella651 chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I really liked you're idea log pushing fakir into action because of ducks short lifespan... Please keep on writing!
AbsoluteMangaqueen chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Oh my goodness, this is an awesome story and it's really sad the way that ahiru can't dance in the cool anymore and she has such a short lifespan. I really hope she turns out okay!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Wow! This is an amazing fanfic! (0)
It SERIOUSLY should be the continuation for Princess Tutu!
\(*0*)/
Cause, u know, there was that feeling of questions still remaining after the last ep, & this truly fills it up for me! Please continue! ( TT 3 TT) { plleeease
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is a good story. Please continue. Fakira and Ahiru forever.
LauParisi chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Wow great chapter! I love Fakia's dream! I never really tho
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Great
Hey chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
I really hope you do continue this lovely series! I'm very looking forward to reading more of your Fakir & Duck stories!
SoSaysL chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
YES! You updated! I could tell you'd done a lot of research when I read the section about ducks. Research counts, even if it's from Wikipedia.
And I loved Fakir's dream-such ominous foreshadowing-which hints at Fakir's future (nonexistent if he doesn't act soon enough!).
I especially like the difference that you point out between black and red ink. Red evokes blood, and therefore death. Black...I'm not really sure, but at any rate it's a better choice than red. Keep writing!
Nicki chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Great fic please continue
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Good two chapters. Oy you know this.