Reviews for Tribute
rayychel infinity chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
noooo ahhhhh why did you stop there? this is so great and i've spent the better part of my afternoon reading it. if you ever find inspiration again i'd love love love to see more of it uwu
Amelie chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love it! It's so rare to find a Hunger Games Fanfic with Glee so interesting and original, because it's always the same and you may as well read the book or watch the movie! :)
So I'm happy to have found this story.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
All the Klaine feels. This story is one of those rare germs where it's really fantastic but it doesn't get a lot of reviews. At least, not to the magnitude it should.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Wow, Sebastian is ruthless. I'm LOVING this. Like so much. I like it better than the actual Hunger Games movie. That kinda sucked. I like the whole Mike/Kurt alliance thing. It add an interesting aspect to the story. Can't wait to see what happens next chapter.
NotMyBabies chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Love it so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Oh wow. This is just so amazing! Their relationship is beautiful. I love it so much :D Can't wait for some more!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
this is amaaaaaaazing! wow, i really can't wait to read more :) the love between blaine and kurt is beautiful. please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I've never read a THG fic where Kurt (or Blaine) survived, so I really want Kurt to win and have his happy ending with Blaine.

This is by far the best The Hunger Games AU I've ever read and I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
iklaintevenmad chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I LOVE this story. You really know how to tug on a person's heartstrings!
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I wish this had more reviews. Its the best Glee Hunger Games story I've read. I'll repeat again, I really don't want Tina to win. I really want it to be Kurt. I feel like it'd be super cool if it was him and Rachel against eachother. Thatd be really cool. Or him and Puck. Anyway, your doing a great job. Bravo.
XxHushHushxX chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
O.o...AWWWWWWWWWWW THAT WAS SOOOOOO ADORABLE! ...he needs to win!
Dugleik chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
*happy thoughts!*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
i love this!
leftrightbrain chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I'm enjoying your deviations from the original story. Very intriguing. Surely Kurt doesn't want to die a virgin?
NotMyBabies chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
SOOOO GOOD! I can't wait for more!