Reviews for Sailor Trek: Voyager
gandalf chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
God I feel silly now. I've been talking about how this doesn't agree with Sailor Moon or Star Trek, but it turned out it actually gets one of the names wrong. Gandalf you old fool.
gandalf chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Jupiter Thunderclap Zap?
mark chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Jupiter Thunderclap Zap? What?
mark chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Also, akira-steve was correct about the Borg. And isn't that one of Sailor Moon's later attacks?
gandalf chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Actually he did call himself a God. But yes, he didn't have lines like that. And certainly the idea that he ended up in another universe doesn't agree with either Star Trek or Sailor Moon. He gave people in the SM universe superpowers? What, like his own? In Sailor Moon where were they?
jaconda chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
The return of Gary Mitchell has been done twice, in two different Star Trek novels, and both times it happened during the Original Series. And isn't he out of character, calling himself a god and snarking like that? This has made a few mistakes regarding Sailor Moon too.
gandalf chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Like for example, Moon Spiral Heart Attack, which is from Sailor Moon S, the English version of which did not use terms like Negaforce. And if it's Sailor Moon S, or after it, where's Rini?
gandalf chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
And it makes some mistakes regarding Sailor Moon too, like using names from the first English version and names and terms from the second.
reed chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
akira-steve was correct about the mistake regarding the Borg. And did you know that ones of the story's elements-the return of Gary Mitchell-was done for real? In Star Trex, the Star Trek/X-men crossover.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
The return of Gary Mitchell was something that had already been done before this, in a Trek Graphic Novel, Star Trex, which incidently was also a crossover.
JayManney4Life chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Parting is such sweet sorrow, and all good things must come to an end. This truly was a good line of stories, and I'm just glad to have found them again.
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I remember reading this series back in the late '90s. It was one of the ones that got me into fanfiction in the first place. I should respond to the person who commented on formatting. That is this site's fault, not the author. Fanfiction . net screws up the formatting. I remember reading the origional text files (obtained before this site existed), and the formatting was MUCH better.

As for why I was looking for them if I had the text, well, that was years ago. I doubt I still have them. Also, I was recomending this series to a friend and was not at my own computer to check at the time I discovered them here.
Jim Ohki chapter 9 . 8/11/2003
This has been one of the most RIDICULOUS series I have ever read. The formatting sucks, there's too much Moon, not enough Trek, people are acceptonmg lame explanations with no supporting evidence. And one more thing . . . SCIENCE AND MAGIC DON'T MIX, yes, that's why the fics seem . . . well, stupid.

And yet, somehow, there were still parts that were funny . . .

Hm . . . fascinating. And yet, highly illogical . . .

Bah, series gets a six out of ten.
akira-steve chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
small nitpick

In the TNG part of this, Sailor Moon gets assimilated by Rubeus's Borg. Not the Borg Collective. Rubeus's Borg are cut off from the Collective.

Later on, the borg ship was attacked by the Collective, and won. There was no contact or reassimilation of Rubeus's Borg by the Collective. Therefor, the Collective would not have recovered any data on the Sailor Senshi.

So, with this being the case. (well it should be), how could 7 of 9 know about the Senshi when she enconters them on Voyager