Reviews for Ghost of Me
Angelicsailor chapter 15 . 10/8
Honestly this is soooo amazing I can't wait to read the sequel
kittybug85 chapter 15 . 8/5
loved this!
Rose of Aragon chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
I loved this very fanfiction, become one of my favorites, you write so well and the development of the relationship between Klaus and Jenna was so natural that made me wish to have happen on the show. I can not wait for continuation and see what will happen in New Orleans.
Rose of Aragon chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
I loved this chapter, full of tension and action, Jenna was amazing and this final only left me wanting more of her relationship with Klaus. I loved how you wrote the action scenes and how in the end who ended up saving everyone was Jenna and Bonnie, two characters that I love with passion. And the moments between Klaus and Elenas were really nice and demonstrated how much Jenna influences Klaus.
Rose of Aragon chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Wow, so many things at the same time, the development of the relationship between Klaus and Jenna was very good and loved how he's starting to trust her and Jenna's thoughts described exactly how I felt when I saw the episode of the pursuit of Katherine.
Rose of Aragon chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
These moments between Klaus and Jenna will be the death of me, because everything is too cute and I am so glad that Jeremy didn't die.
Rose of Aragon chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
This chapter was so sad, it is especially sad tosee Jenna losing those she loves and beeing unable to do anything about it, can hardly wait to see what she will do next.
Rose of Aragon chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
The moment between Klaus and Jenna was very beautiful and I was sad that ended so early, because because these two can take my breath away. Your writing is wonderful and I'm loving every chapter of your fanfiction.
Rose of Aragon chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Poor Jenna, it's not easy being a ghost and on top of that realize that she will never have the opportunity to have a normal life, it is really devastating. As always, your writing is wonderful.
Rose of Aragon chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Once again, this chapter left me loving the relationship between Jenna and Klaus.
Rose of Aragon chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Lovely chapter and it's really sweet to see Jenna and Klaus working together.
Rose of Aragon chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Jenna 1 x Klaus 0. Jenna was so badass in this chapter, but i really liked that you demonstrated that Jenna is not like that, that she does not act like Klaus, but was nice to see someone put Klaus in his place. Loving the story and your writing.
Rose of Aragon chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
As always, a really great chapter, I am really loving the fact that Jenna is starting to fight back and Jenna using Caroline makes a very interesting parallel with Klaus using Jeremy in the previous chapter, it show us that she really is learning.
Rose of Aragon chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Again, really loved the chapter.
Rose of Aragon chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
I loved the chapter, you write so well and the approach of Jenna as a ghost is wonderful, doomed to wander in Mystic Falls without being able to feel or talk to people and seeing all the bad things happening and being unable to interfere and change something. I also liked a lot of the fact that Klaus is starting to feel affected by the presence of Jenna.