Reviews for Amalgamate
molly122 chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Of course he did
takuya chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
oh i like it, i like it a lot
junadina chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
the last part made me smile a lot and i would of laughed out loud if it wasn't for sitting in a room with other people so please continue this soon
Rey129 chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Such a good story idea! I especially like how you are drawing parallels between places known to us readers (or at least those that live in larger cities), and having Alfred doing something simple that easily makes a difference. It fits in a mature version of his canon personality, and I enjoy it.
Also, the bit about names is really cool. I never knew what the names meant. Please keep writing.
sallyatoyota chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Please continue this story, I love it so much! I usually choose a completed story but this really caught my attention I like the way you made Alfred and Arthur met each other by a fight and how to end it. LOL.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
This is so cool! *-* I love how Arthur tries to be like I-hate-you-and-don't-even-try-to-think-else(?) I really like this, please keep it on ;)
AJW chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Fantastic work on the story, love. I can't wait until the next chapter xx
rexlover180 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Yay! I loved this fix when I found it and I'm so happy you're continuing it! I'm really excited for the plot and I just know that Arthur's gonna be pissed at him for leaving the castle! I'm fan girdling so hard, you have no idea! I look forward to the next chapter!
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
OoO...WHAT!? YOU DIDN'T UPDATE IN 5 MONTHS!? NOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu *Goes in the corner and cries and whispers* That was a *sniff* awesome best chapter...ANYWAYS *bounces back cheerfully* You were doing a FANTASTIC job on this first chapter, its well written and it was funny! :D I REALLY hope you continue and update sooon! :3
Oniongrass chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
*tap tap tap* Waiting for an update... (btw, LOVE that Alfred's the one who gets ripped from the normal world, usually it's Arthur.)
ryodai89 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh man, oh god, oh man ... X3!

This fic... So far, it is amazing~

You set it up and write it just so fantastically!

This fic... is definitely going to prove to be one awesome fic~ I can feel it X3!
elaina chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
love this please continue b/c i am already addicted:)
3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
more i have to know more!
rexlover180 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I like this story! I'm still very new to the cardverse and don't understand it all that well, but I love this story! I love how you protray Arthur! And that kiss that ended the battle was great! Please keep up the good work! I want to see where you will be going with this!
Catzi chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Ahh, enjoyed this immensely! Though that was rather underhanded of Alfred to do in the midst of a duel.

Keep up the good work!