Reviews for Timeless
sanguis in aeternum chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Adored this! Especially the parts with Lena and Lila Jane. Which in my opinion, are the two great loves of his life (in very different ways obviously). The part about him leaving her a flower every year got me all chocked up *sighs* and this line, "She was the light he couldn't live with. Powerful and flowing. Deadly and awe-inspiring." Ugh! You kill me! You have such a way with words! Stunning!
alwaysandforever chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was haunting and beautiful! I love your writing style 3 And I loved the Macon/ Lila Jane parts, they have such a tragic story.
Dark Horse Writer chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Simply brilliant work! I really like the different angles you wrote the little tid-bits from Macon's past. They are very well done. You know how to invoke emotion extremely well. Great job!
LadyMirrorMoon chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I love it3 Write more, pleease!1
Ali Nowac chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Loved it!
TTCyclone chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Every single one of these is simply beautiful! ! :D
bth chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
i love the story and the parts with hunting and macon
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
write more
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
sweet chapter
RaevWinters chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Love it so far. Only a slight bit confused on where each piece is when concerned to the timeline but that's prolly my fault and how I read.
WhatIsYourFavouriteBook chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hi, this is really, really good! And well written, keep writing! Do you love Beautiful Creatures? I do! And Sherlock... Anyway It's definitely NOT terrible! :)
Ali Nowac chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Omg! This was amazing! I actually thought this was something from Beautiful Creatures it was so good and spot on with Macon. Great job!
HauntedSilver chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love it! I never really thought of Lena's family talking about her choosing Dark or Light. But most of all, I love your character study of Macon. You're incredibly talented. I hope to see more from you in the future :)
Just a heads up chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
You might want to credit Sherlock for that dialogue :)