Reviews for When Wishes Come True
Bellyjean00 chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Please update soon! I hate yet love Cliffies! Don't wait for a really long time to update please! I'm excited, I really like this story! I know it's probably hard to get to the story cause of just being plain busy but please don't wait like 7 months to update. Again, I love the story and in also love the funny scenes between Kishan and Madison. Kishan deserves love also! Please update soon! Peace out!
broweiss27 chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Why would you do this to me!?
Ellabellaboo124 chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
can't wait for the next chapter! :P
SoaringOverTheSea chapter 14 . 2/27/2014
Hello Billy
Love your story, very interesting idea... But I thought that traveling to India would be a lot more than 8 hours. And another thing was that how would Kishan have the dress specially repaired for Madison when he didn't even know she was coming to India.

Anywho please update!
Tiryn chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I want to know how the hell Lokesh keeps on ruining everything .
Dawn chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
I really like the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Nice
EmmieKBull chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
Really really good! This story is one my favorites and probly one of the best! You capture the personalities of the characters so well! You probly hear this a lot but update soon and fast! DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY!
okamigrl2013 chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Why haven't u updated in 3 MONTHS! I've been stressing over the cliffhanger for a million years! (Okay, it's a bit exaggerated, but can u blame me? It's a good story, and I get antsy) But seriously, please update. I want to know more! Makes okamigrl happy! _
Jessesgirl123 chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
VERY GOOD! love it! wow 13 chapters! you are an amazing writer. keep it up!
Ipe chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
My review love, love for ur storrrryyyy! :) keep on writing! Your Updates also love for me :D keep on improving your writing, u will get better and better (ps. I love ur writing already, plus ur entertaining personality shines through)
Leprecaun woman chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
Dear Madison,

Thank you so much for writing “Girls vs. Boys”. As you know I and my friends really enjoy your work. Like everyone else, my favorite part was the cliff hanger with Lokesh. I also like how this chapter was a little longer than the rest and really gave great descriptions of Madison’s new room and her clothes! Hope you update soon and that you are having a good Spring.
Other-Jondrette-Girl chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
I love this! Keep it coming!
-Yours truly,
Countrygal98
Ace'nAzule chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
Lazy. You started from the third book so that you ended up not knowing about the pheonix, the war, Durga, the truth about Damon (very sad, it would totaly ruin your storyline), and Lokesh. And you don't know about the Ocean Scroll, what happens to Kishin (as i said, it would totaly ruin your storyline), and who Kelsey ends up with. Although I do enjoy your story. Fare thee well.
cosmo mermaid chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
Hey there! As always was glad you updated and by now you know how much I and my friends enjoy your story. Like VW this was one of my favorite chapters and I did notice it was a bit longer than the rest. :)
The conversation between Madison and Kishan was funny and entertaining as usual. sounds like Madison hit the jackpot with her room in India. The whole incident with Kishan repairing her Sari was very touching. Nice unexpected detail and helped show the true affection Kishan has for Madison. As the story continues will be interested to see how Ren and Kelsey fit in.
Finally, loved the cliffhanger! Adding some suspense and action to the story in the form of Lokesh is a great idea. enetertaining yet freaky conversation with all his threats at he end. it really does create a cliffhanger situation because you know there is going to be trouble and conflict. with that being said do hope you update sooner rather than later. thanks for entertaining us this past year with this truly well done story!