Reviews for Magazines, Magic, and Peanut Butter
ava chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Can u make another one where zatanna is pregnant with superboys child and they are both in the league. Really love this story!
ghg chapter 46 . 11/27/2013
loved it
blackkatt93 chapter 34 . 11/20/2013
I like it :)
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
I have no idea what your talking about, never watched a girl suck on a Popsicle before, nope, never, ok maybe once, or twice... Would you believe three?
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Lol, Superboy makes me chuckle at moments like these.
Guest chapter 45 . 8/6/2013
Can you make sequel to this story, where Zatanna's in the league and gets pregnant (superboys child) and everyone is exited, then something really bad happens, but in the end everything's fine, then they have a beautiful kryptonian/magician baby.

Please, just don't make it a one shot, ok.

And if you wonder I totally love this story, it's sweet and sexy.
Bluebird722 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Ha ha ha! This one was cute! I liked it!
Bluebird722 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I really liked the beginning and opening line!
JohnTitor chapter 45 . 2/19/2013
I really enjoyed this! I think it's one of the few Superboy/Zattana stories on here. At first I was just taking a look at random pairings, but now I really like it. It was short, but every short chapter made me smile. I liked how you didn't make Megan into a cheater, killed her off, or something ridiculous in order to make the pairing work. My favorite part was the progression of time. It took 5 years! 45 chapters all divided to make storyline that took place over 5 years was incredible. It kind of makes me want to write a one-shot about them, but I'm incredibly bad at writing out prompts. I really hope you write more in the future, and will be checking out some of your other stuff as well. Good luck!
JohnTitor chapter 44 . 2/19/2013
This was too cute. I just realized that he's 20 and she's 18. I didn't realize it had been so long!
JohnTitor chapter 31 . 2/18/2013
This was extra cute. I like it.
JohnTitor chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
Too cute.
JohnTitor chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
Cutee!
JohnTitor chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
This was funny. Great chapter.
JohnTitor chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
I like it! Red superman shirt sounds great.