Reviews for Behind the Learning Curve
UConnHusky90 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is freaking hysterical! To have the so-called "dim" characters of Glee band together on a mission is priceless. Especially Finn, soldiering on ahead in spite of all odds and poor Sam, just caught up in everything and just wanting to pee...I woke the whole house laughing.

In spite of one now seriously PO'ed fiancee and three equally irritated cats, you made my morning.
creativemind36 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was funny! I love how their excuses for everything was "It was duck day." I can totally see them doing that! xD
Frosted Heaven chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I created this account solely for the purpose of writing this review (since, apparently, I can't do it anonymously). So here's my two cents, I suppose.

First of all, I enjoyed the shenanigans the New Directions members had to put up with. I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially since Finn sort of narrated the entire thing. I do take pleasure in his slightly dopey way of thinking

Congratulations on keeping everyone in character as well. I could see Finn going right along with Britanny. I haven't actually seen the character of Sugar, so I can't really judge your interpretation of her (I've heard she's sort of a bitch though, so I suppose you got that down pat )

Is this a one-shot by the way? Or will it be followed by other (mis)adventures of the less brighter New Directions members? 8D