Reviews for All That Glitters
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Update! I'm almost not for sure who's side I'm on, but my life being led by and adult like that would be extremely irritating. I hope Jean figures out a way to deal with this. Anyways, good story. Update!
wildcat chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
UPDATE! PLEAAAAAAAAAASSEE! Everything is completely perfect, plot, details, grammar... PLEEEASE! It's BEEN FOREEEVVEEERR! PLEASE?
atolrac chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
continue! please...(?)
Hook-khfangirl chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
this is really good. who knew prof could b 'evil'? technically no, but maybe disillousioned...
requim17 chapter 7 . 10/14/2006
omg i can't believe u left the story hanging right there! :cries: ur an amazing writer.. u actually kept wanda COMPLETELY in character. i think thts the first time that i have EVER seen that. and i loved how u had the little segments in tro's head at the beginnings.. and then extended teh story to the rest of the x-men characters. i think u were doing an amazing job of bringing in all the important characters. and it was awesome how original your idea of the prof was.. how he would slightly alter peoples thoughts to keep mutants on good terms. it makes so much sense! i really wish you had continued this to the climax w/ the professor.. and finding out what happened to pietro.. wow this is depressing. i REALLY wish you'd finshed. but im assuming that life happened so its no big deal.
ruinedkuria chapter 7 . 9/5/2006
it's good! Please write more!
DeafLizgon chapter 7 . 1/11/2006
I finally found it! But why are you abandoned that impressive and amazing fic? Pietro had been my favorite character for so long time since X-Men: Evo was stop coming to KidsWB.

And since it had been... *look at updated and eyes widened* three years? *jawdrop to the ground*

please do updated, just for Pietro fangirls out there still waiting and restlessly for this.

This cannot be unfinished fic. T-T I refused allow this happened! *get on knees and beg* Please just few chapters and you can get more reviews as if you did notice those still pietro fans out somewhere reading this.

I hope you will updated this soon. I hope so.

* Lady Lizgon *

Ps - I'm dying to know what's happening to Pietro! T-T
cherz chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
...I'm so terribly sad. Why is this wonderful fic abandoned? And just when Pietro was becoming my fave character too! T_T Please, please update! Pleaase. It's a wonderful fic, seriously! It's because of your fics I started loving Pietro! .
Lerasai chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
I was reading this awesome fic...and then all the sudden the most horrible thing happened...

O_O It was over.

WRITE MORE, DAMMNIT! I COMMANDTH THEE!
Gohan Hug chapter 7 . 6/13/2005
Come on, it's been like a year and a half? Whatever happened to not abandoning fics? Oh...just ignore me and my freaky pietro angst fetish.
Kohinyun chapter 7 . 10/20/2004
Wow! After having read all of your X-Men Evo stories you have just become my favorite Evo writer! Your characterization is insightful and touching without being sappy and you do an excellent job of showing rather than telling what the mood of your stories. And this story-I love the idea of the misguided professor and the consequences he's having on his students so far. I'd love to see you continue this story and write more evo!
matchynishi chapter 7 . 10/5/2004
Wow, I just discovered this fic - it's pretty great; original too - not many people would potray Xavier as you've done... update soon, coz I can't wait to see what happens next!
x chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
Stop begging for reviews. Mention how you love to hear peoples' thoughts on the latest chapter, but don't act so pathetic about it. With that said, why didn't Wanda break Pietro out? With her hatred of Magneto, it would stand to reason that she'd jump at the chance to ruin one of his projects.
Stormy1x2 chapter 7 . 3/7/2004
Ack! Poor Pietro! Fix him! Fix him! Wanda, go back and get him you twit!
ray1 chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
Are you planning on updating at any point. Your story is very good, and I'm curioys as to how this is going to play out.