Reviews for Over
AngelaFern chapter 1 . 1/2
Dude I love this! I'm new to the show and just started Season Two. Yours marks my first fan fiction read of any kind EVAAAHHH and I'm pleased I chose to start with you. Terrific, seriously.
kmplease chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
How about awesome please write more there is not enough ian and mickey in the show or fanfiction
Carlos chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is the best one I've read, the rest are too lovey dovey, THIS is how it's supposed to be between them. You did a good job portraying Mickey's thoughts. I'd love to read more. But if you write a sex scene, keep it aggressive from Mickey's View, and a little bit dovey from Ian's point :)
Yordanose chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
good, but please more and happy ending would be appreciated.
formerflautist chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I think it's wonderful. I keep imagining their first meeting and I know it's not going to be pretty. I don't doubt Ian has moved on. Terrific job.
SmokeMyCancer chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I actually really want this to happen in the next season. Awesome job!
Fredou chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I liked it! Sure it's not an happy ending, but FOCK! Ian has to stand up a bit in front of Mickey, and I agree he has to pay back, sort of.

Mickey can be such a douchebag sometimes. I like him but his fear of "commitment" (not like Ian want him to do anything romantic but he could not say what he said to him before going back to juivie) starts to piss me off!

I can't wait for season 3 to beggin. My mind plays thousands of scenarios ;) I want them together at the end!

Thanks for writing this,

and sorry for my English if so, English is not my first language.

-Fr├ędou
blg chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
It was fantastic,and realistic too.I hope you will write much more ian/mickey story :)
rensei-chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Gah, when Ian said those words back to Mickey at the end my heart just ached :(

I really hope things are going to work out for them in Season 3. Really really hope.

Great story!
GENGHIS chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I'd say you're pretty spot on with this one. Although I hope not lol. It pains me! I want things to be... I want Ian to still be hung up on mickey like he has been cause.. i just feel like they should be together. in other news, i'm a fucking idiot. you're a good writer. bye.