Reviews for Eavesdropping
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
That was awesome. I had tears in my eyes... Thank you
Jasmn19 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
How will he fix this? What does he say? You can't end it there!
Castlelover222 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
What that ending can you plz keep going?
tfnmal23 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
So I'm saddened right now bc I want more. I want to know how he plans on getting to Kate without him knowing about the convo on the tape. That was an awesome idea btw. Also, I agree that Castle has lost touch with reading Beckett this year. She doesn't loathe him not that she ever did. And she is the one for me that has done the most transformation to be prepared for him and to be ready. Yes he's stopped his play boy act for her sake, but like the Atlantic City weekend with the boys. He can pick right up where he left off. Great job!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
OMFG - that was so heartbreaking... eavesdropping is never a good idea... unless it's to make Caskett happen, lol.

And now I want to know what happens, so I hope you're going to write the next chapter :)
Cherriesandapples chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I totally loved it! It was so real, it was amazing, i just think that you should make a sequel, please? :)
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Brilliantly done.
Clare chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
The real story was yet to be written...

Can u write it. Please. Sooner rather than later because this is awesome and I want more. Now

) Great story...hope you continue
Huckaby chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wow! Great...
Prairie Song chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This is a very compelling story.

You said in the AN that you couldn't write Kate's voice in this but you did it remarkably well as part of her conversation with Lanie.

I think you nailed it at far as what Rick is feeling right now and how he would react.

Lanie and Espo are also very much in character.

I feel such heartache for Rick and Kate right now. This story made me feel it all over again. But there is a light at the end.

I saw on your profile that you are really busy but I hope you will consider adding at least one more chapter to this.

It was a pleasure reading this. I will be looking for any updates to this one and for future stories you might publish. :)
OCastleD chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I refuse to accept this as the end your fic. I have far too many emotions that need resolution and only you can do that. Please don't leave me feeling like I did at the end of 47s because that is how I feel!
TonyCastle78 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh come one, don't leave me hanging like this, you just have to keep going!
StanaBeckett chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Why did you stop? This is amazing! I want to know what happens when Castle gets to Beckett's apartment!
Kate56 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Wish there was more to this tale. I would like to see your version of their reunion. Very nicely handled. Love Espo in this.
Francis-BN chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Omg dude what the hell? You can't just leave it there, at least do one more chapter. Please? Oh and if you didn't notice by my little outburst up there I really like the story, you know the one I really hope you continue :)

-nicole