Reviews for The Prothean Journal of Xenobiology
BoldFullMetal chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
This is the greatest thing I've read in a while. I would love it if you continued with the other species. Wonder what the Protheans had to say about humanity or the vorcha. Maybe during the reaper war, the Protheans saw the need for soldiers and tampered with the Vorcha's genetic code. giving them the ability to rapidly evolve on the fly to environment changes.
JaliceAZ chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
lol
JaliceAZ chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
I love the detail about the facial markings.
This reminds me of reading antiquated field notes in my old anthro classes back in college!
JaliceAZ chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is so great...
Shano1 chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I just found this, it's really good. I hope you continue this.
Slytherinbookworm chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I enjoyed reading this very much, and made me laugh quite a few times. I love your Liara voice, quite spot on.
Emile-A239 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I look forward to more of the medical journal, screw the jellyfish, I want the knowledge
random reader chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
This was a very good piece, but I think the part about salarian eyes was wrong. :/Mordin blinks, just upwards instead of downward like us. And where is mention of salarian liver? XD I lol'd when I read the part about hanar hugging. XD Overall, this is unique and entertaining and I hope that you will continue to update, including all races. :)
Hayaba chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Not Just Krogan Scientists,but Krogan Archeologists!
CommanderFettt chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
This is... Interesting
M-Angel 05 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Very funny. :D
M-Angel 05 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Enjoyed this. Are you gonna do the Yahg and Rachni too? Don't forget the Volus and Elcor. :D
The Teenage Wastelander chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Great story, can't wait for the quarian and human entries.
Natzo chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Loved Garrus comments. I wonder what it says about salarians and humans.
Anakin Mario Son43 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is a pretty good story! Update soon! Hasta!