Reviews for Highlander Moon
If it's after the Black Moon, Queen Beryl is no longer a threat. The security systems?When were we even told the Crystal Palace had any?
Mako-clb chapter 6 . 2/10
I wonder if Highlander Moon 2 was ever finished. I would like to read it someday. But, I doubt there is much hope of that. It's too bad. This is a really enjoyable crossover.
Mako-clb chapter 3 . 2/10
The formatting makes it a bit difficult to read, but the story is fun.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 2/9
I've always liked the Sailor Trek series, so it's not surprise this is just as enjoyable. I like how you worked in Sailor V and her time in London.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
Also, the upgrades to the security systems? When were we told that the Crystal Palace had security systems?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Because that's just shipping.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
It does also claim that Duncan Macleod is married to Sailor Jupiter, but that's by the way.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
Highlander crossover fics often claim that a character from whatever the crossover is with is an immortal. This doesn't. It claims that a character from the other property is a Watcher.
mark chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
But the name Kane in Highlander refers only to the evil immortal in Highlander 3.
mark chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
There was another immortal called Marcus mentioned in Highlander's sixth season.
mark chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
The name Marcus has been given to an immortal before as well. In The Pharaoh's Daughter.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
The name Kane has already in been used. In Highlander 3.
mark chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Wasn't Kane the name of the evil immortal in Highlander 3?
mark chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
At least this doesn't, as Highlander crossover fics often do, make characters from the other thing immortals, so that's good.
Except for the bit where we're told a Sailor Moon character was a Watcher. Oh dear.
mark chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
In the first English dub of Sailor Moon, which used names like the Negaverse, the planet Nemesis was referred to as the Negamoon.