Reviews for Starcrossed
shahinaa50 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Dude I read Where we Meet and it was awesome! Please continue the story I really want to know pretty please! :)
KOUHAl chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
AAAAAH BRILLIANT!
Poor Maury!
I totally wasn't expecting Eddie and Rylie to be flung into the past! I LOVE IT! Do they eventually meet the American Ghost somehow? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im so excited XD
LUKE THOUGH ASDFGHJGFJGJ I HOPE HE LIVES and Jimmy ;o; bby
I absolutely adore that you keep the characters together by having them converse in their own heads, hearing voices..
I feel that Rorschach has really made a comeback, Rylie's death has really affected Walter, he's acting a lot more like Rorschach now. But you can still tell the difference between new age Rorschach and original Rorschach, the original is so much more pure and concentrated fury, i really think the way you wrote him was spot on!
The band and all of its members are so sweet, that they've become the resistance is such a brilliant image, i... i don't really have a good enough vocabulary to explain how much I love your story ahahaa;
Its been a while since you've updated, I hope you come back to this one day, I understand you've lost passion with it, but take your time, I'll still read it even if it takes you years .u. you don't have to finish it, just write it if and when you feel like it!
Oh and let me just say I really like it when Rylie fights and when she's a total badass, because she is! I want her to impress old timey Rorschach, cause I know she can!
Dan is sweet as ever, and you write him so well. People forget that even though he dresses like an Owl he is intimidating and powerful, its nice that you remind us of that.
Its great that Manhattan still helps them when they ask, I was expecting him to ignore them, but I'm really glad he doesn't.
Lovely reading as always! Bravo! x
KOUHAl chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
omfg im so damn sorry for going completely apeshit on my last review, i thought it was the end and i was all asdfghjkjhgkjlkjhkui,fyvbmkjhgfrzxhctj yknow? sorry for being so emotional and not reading your profile page properly, i completely missed that you were writing this!
aaaaaah rylie she's back
cries happily for rest of life TTuTT
sorry if its creepy that im so attached to your characters and story ahaha; .u.
excellent writing as always! x
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Update immediately, please!
Tikmass chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
This "season 2" it's amazing, Heart! Looks like won't have too much fillers, right as in Where We Meet; I hope it's true '-'. And also, i think would be a good idea Emmi becomes more "important", for example, she is convinced of the government's plans and becomes a real truther, and a vigi too. And there will have "something" between her and Walter (Yeah, i've get too far :) ).
Rorschachx17 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Great. I made an account just to say that this seies is absolutely amazing, don't give up on it. It's seriously really great man, awesome chapters so far. Little suggestion though, maybe try adding a little more watchmen mythology to it? Like mentioning the minutemen or hollis mason or something and I get thats why Eddie's name is that lol. Still amazing series keep it up!
shoeychocolatXD chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
great
shoeychocolatXD chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Just a random question, is that giant still working at Hastings?
shoeychocolatXD chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I'm happy you are taking this and going with it. I was kind of dissapointed with the end of the first one. it felt so unfinished.
InsaniumArtisan chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
How did I just now find this?

I'm seriously PO'd at myself.

Amazing, as usual. I'm just confused a bit with all of the italics. Keep up this writing.

- DraculaBleh
theheartsbeat chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Hello! It seems we gave similar names, teh-he! I would like to express my satisfaction of this story, and I must admit, I was skeptical of this whole plot, with Rorschach (who is my favorite character) falling in love and all, but you portray quite nicely! Keep up the good work! P.s. This inspired my own little Watchmen fanfiction as well, but is very different. Well, toddles! :D
-theheartsbeat
YouThereYeaYou chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Agh! Ok. Still sobbing. I love this story so much.
YouThereYeaYou chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
MAURY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Gahh! I await your next chapter in sobs
Kovy- Closet Romantic chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Oh shit! I did not see that coming!

-V
Kovy- Closet Romantic chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Hey! I was wondering if Rylie was American Ghost when she went to the past?

-V