Reviews for Covered in Red
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I can see this so clearly
BlackButlerFreak chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Lol so cute!
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That entertained me immensely. :D I love both writing and reading about Grell's clumsy, uncoordinated antics. The fact that William showed up and mistook the melon for blood was also really funny; for once Grell is innocent while covered in red. I only wish I could have seen Sebastian's reaction to the mess when he came back to check on him, and Ciel and/or Madam Red's reactions too, actually.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
That was a good story.
hello chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
this, was hilarious! i loved it! i could see this happening if the madame didn't die. you should continue this, or even make another because this was simply gold.
hello chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Jedi1952 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Smenzer,

I have not read this story, but I am using this as the only means I have to contact you. Please believe me this is not spam!

You have disabled PM on FFN. And thanks to FFN no other contact information is available. :(

I had previously tried to contact you via FFN PM on 1/16/11 and 6/20/11 as well as a review link. I would really appreciate a response. You may reach me here on FFN via PM or you may email me at:

slane003 .com