Reviews for The Bella and Voldy Show
mirrormere chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Your stories have been delightful! This is my first post, but I plan on rereading everything and will make amends on that account later.

Just had to say I've noticed several LOTR references throughout your stories, but this chapter contains my favorite: the password to the Hogwarts gates is melon, while the password to the Doors of Durin is the Elvish for friend: mellon. Bravo!
iwright chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
"McGonagall has a slightly different view of what constitutes 'candy.'"

Possibly the best-crafted crackfic it has ever been my pleasure to read.
duj chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Great look at what was wrong with the logic of the Potterverse (and Grond too, who knew?), but my favourite bit was when Snape knew exactly the right questions to ask the girls...
duj chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
"Chosen one? No. That's not what they say in Hufflepuff. When he gets bored in class, he's the Dozin' One. When he's snooping around, he's the Nosin' One. When he walks in late, or stands up in the hall, but doesn't leave right away, he's the Posin' One. When he's theorizing, he's the Supposin' Oneā€¦"

LOL.
duj chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Hmm, sounds like Hagrid has surreptitiously begun the Thumping already. Clumsiness is a great excuse.
duj chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Cracky goodness. (I especially love Snape's pondering about protective clauses in his contract. He should be on a winner there.)