Reviews for Her Butler, Waterlogged
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Don't worry William he was just flirting...with one hell of a butler
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was another fun one to read. A clogged drain is not the sort of thing Grell is fit to deal with, that's for certain. I like the way you explained the technicalities of the situation in such detail. I have to admit though, I'm a little disappointed that Sebastian didn't show Grell some really simple and obvious solution to the problem that anyone could perform, that would have rendered all the pains he'd taken to nothing. Not that I can think up a simple solution myself right now...

I also liked the way you frequently went into how Grell is faring and improving somewhat as a butler. And the fact that you included Eric and Alan. :D
Jedi1952 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Smenzer,

I have not read this story, but I am using this as the only means I have to contact you. Please believe me this is not spam!

You have disabled PM on FFN. And thanks to FFN no other contact information is available. :(

I had previously tried to contact you via FFN PM on 1/16/11 and 6/20/11 as well as a review link. I would really appreciate a response. You may reach me here on FFN via PM or you may email me at:

slane003 .com