Reviews for Keep Me Where the Light Is
Sarah11650 chapter 23 . 9/4
I'd love to see this come back again!
Bri chapter 23 . 3/10
Love this story can't wait for more updates! Keep going please and know that people are still reading it!
divadigsblondes chapter 11 . 2/23
I needz an update
brittanagleek25 chapter 1 . 2/6
Can we expect an update soon?
SpokenWords07 chapter 23 . 12/26/2015
Love this story and the character development is superb. Cannot wait for the next update. Happy holidays!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease i need the next chapter! This fic is beautiful, Santana and Britt deserve their happy ending
Kajol93 chapter 23 . 11/9/2015
I reread this every now and again. Still here waiting patiently for a new chapter. I think this later chapter was a good place for a pause.
brittanagleek25 chapter 23 . 11/8/2015
Omg! I just discovered this story and literally could NOT stop reading it. Just wow! You're so talented! Can't wait for an update!
NCISLA21996 chapter 23 . 11/1/2015
Loving this story! Can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Love this story! Can't wait for an update!
GreysFan00 chapter 23 . 8/4/2015
Ok so now that you have me addicted to this story I would greatly appreciate an update. ;D
Cookie07 chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
Please tell me that this will be continued. I stayed up ALL NIGHT reading this and the prequel and I need to know how it all ends!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/15/2015
please update soon this story is great! I love the angst
BizzleB90 chapter 23 . 7/12/2015
Read the prequel and now this this past few weeks, really enjoyed this story in particular - really been an emotional ride - hope you keep up and carry on with this one!
Glee4ever123 chapter 23 . 6/12/2015
I just retread the first fix and sequel again to catch up. I'm so happy to see this fix updated again. Please tell me that this will be updated again soon? I really don't want to wait again.