Reviews for Keep Me Where the Light Is
Cookie07 chapter 23 . 7/20
Please tell me that this will be continued. I stayed up ALL NIGHT reading this and the prequel and I need to know how it all ends!
please update soon this story is great! I love the angst
BizzleB90 chapter 23 . 7/12
Read the prequel and now this this past few weeks, really enjoyed this story in particular - really been an emotional ride - hope you keep up and carry on with this one!
Glee4ever123 chapter 23 . 6/12
I just retread the first fix and sequel again to catch up. I'm so happy to see this fix updated again. Please tell me that this will be updated again soon? I really don't want to wait again.
mcmaverick1 chapter 23 . 6/6
I can't believe thst I've read through this so quickly.

Anxiously awaiting the next update.
ajiesnixunicorn chapter 23 . 5/31
Please update soon and make it longer! I really do love this story, and I can wait in forever! But still I want a sooner update. This is one of my favorite fanfics and one of the best ever!
-about this chapter, I hope Santana and Brittany will work out again as a couple, I hope Santana go to a psychology doctor or someone she could talk to about her miscarriage and seek for an advice, so she can work things out with Britt again. I hope they'll become this lovey dovey again. And yes, I still do remember the plot of this story and even the first part. Xoxo
Just discovered this story a few days ago and i an hooked! Please update soon!
luceroadorada chapter 23 . 5/30
Yayyyyou updated! This chap was amazing. Thanks :)
Allie chapter 23 . 5/30
Omg thank you for the update!#! Thsee stories are my favorite and I'm so glad you decided to continue!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 23 . 5/28
Yay you're back! That chapter was certainly a treat! :oD I'm glad Britt is being smart about it though, the genius that she is. I'm also glad that San had a great birthday. She deserves it after the hellish year that she's had. Thanks!
lordsnix chapter 23 . 5/28
Yeah ! I'm so glad their are reconnecting : ). Thank you for the update !
lemon-rind chapter 23 . 5/27
Hell to the yes. Still here. Probably always will be. Not sure if that's sad or not, but hey, when you've got a good thing going...
anon chapter 23 . 5/27
I'm glad you updated! This is one of my favorites stories but I didn't like Brittany at all in this chapter. It's not cool to go look for Santana and fuck her without letting her know that was all she was going to get. She should have told Santana that that night was only a fuck. Can't wait to read more of this story!
Frodo123 chapter 23 . 5/27
This is so weird i was literally looking at this story the other day hoping you would update. Thankyou so much you've made my day. Really good update - so glad they're coming back together but its not perfect just at once. youve only gotten better in your time away
two-one-two chapter 23 . 5/27
Omg an update! I was loosing my faith but here we are again. Keep the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter :)