Reviews for That's Friendship
Luka-chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Wow thank you for writing this! It's pretty fab. You're a good writer. Maxxie. forever!
secret chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Really enjoyed, super hot and realistic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is possibly the best fanfic i have ever read.
Ninja Pupr chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was really good. I absolutely loved this!
Abztract Isight chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I liked the beginning, how you have them cuddling in bed. It seemed a bit rushed to get to the "action", but otherwise well written and you kept them in character. Good job.
wowfairy13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was awesome! I loved the reversal of power in this, true to the show. I totally ship these two. Great job :)
Andromeda Cain chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hahaha, great, just great. Really awesome.
I love that you make Tony so unnatural at this, the one thing he's not good at and all.
I also enjoyed your little take on Maxxie's thoughts at the beginning, you know, when he's punching the wall and shit. I love it when writers add those in, so you have some more insight into how the character's actions could be seen through audience eyes.
Anyhoodle, keep writing, you're great. :)
Be My Master chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That's what mates are for. Lol
stargirl-impersonator chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Fucking A!
heronedale chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Amazing. I love it oh my god.
niffyou chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I've always wanted to see those two together so finding your story made me really happy, we can say it just made my day ormaybe rather night as it's 1am here xD Very well-written, interesting and hot - just perfect! And I really love it so thanks for writing it.
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OMG! 3
MadBitchWithABox chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
that's how things should've happened! haha! you did brilliant job (:
bthebird2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That. Was. Hot. Amazingly hot. I personally think the two characters are very hot (new watcher to Skins) and I'm in the middle of Season 2 I think i'm on Sid, but I feel like there is a strong relationship between Maxxie and Tony especially after the Russia Trip and after the accident. The first episode of Season 2 is very sweet, but this made the Russia trip episode my favorite. I love your writing skills, and keep up the good work. :D
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That's what friends are for? Oh Tony...How much i love you! XD That episode was so SO so much better than what actually happened! I like it better that there was a sort of promising relationship there (plus i enjoyed seeing Tony bad at something. XP). I also liked the fact that Michelle wasn't there...I always thought that was a bit mean, even for Tony. . Still love him tough! XD