Reviews for Kiss of Death
SkyKly chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Oh my goodness, you wonderful, wonderful person. Thank you so very much for writing this masterpiece of a story. I swear I will never be able to watch Pirates of the Carribean in the same way ever again. I am so happy I stumbled across this story. In all honesty I wasn't looking for a weird crossover, just some Grell stuff I hadn't read yet. Somehow I found this story of yours and, since you listed Grell as one of the main characters, I decided to give it a try. And I am very glad I did. As soon as I started reading it Incould not stop, and I see you have written a sequel already so I will be reading that soon after. Ah, so excited to see what comes next! This concept is brilliant and completley original, very well thought out, and I must say I've fallen in love with it. I found everyone to be nicely in character, and it helps when you imagine the dialogue through the characters voices. I do not know why, but I particularly like how you write Ciel. It seems so canon to the actual anime, you know what I mean? Really on point. And I totally support the Elizabeth x James ship, and it's always lovely to find a good fanfic that supports it. In any sense, I must thank you again for writing something so wonderful. Truly, this made my day. Uh, week... Possibly month. :)
alexma chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
love it please write the sequal soon thanks
Millyislovabul chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Please please PLEASE! Write a sequel to this I will get down on my knees and beg! You are such an amazing writer. PLEASE keep writing
Paxloria chapter 1 . 4/9/2012

This was great! Your anamazing author to have written a complete & long story in 1 chapter.

I really enjoyed this story.

I see that you have also written 140 storis in total!

That seriously impessive!
Jedi1952 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012

I have not read this story, but I am using this as the only means I have to contact you. Please believe me this is not spam!

You have disabled PM on FFN. And thanks to FFN no other contact information is available. :(

I had previously tried to contact you via FFN PM on 1/16/11 and 6/20/11 as well as a review link. I would really appreciate a response. You may reach me here on FFN via PM or you may email me at:

slane003 .com